Jeon Jungkook

On the other side, A man was sitting in his office, wearing a royal blue 3 piece blezar. Looking like a whole damn meal. He's Jeon Jungkook, The most Respected and a powerful Buisnessman. There is no other Buisnessman, who can beat Mr. Jeon.

He's the only child of their parents, his dad was an army officer and Jungkook also wanted to become an army officer like his father but his mother didn't want to let him go. That's why he studied Buisness and he start up a business at the age of 19 with his 3 best friends, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi and Jung hoseok.

Jungkook is now 23, he have everything, money, power, look. but still he's single. He doesn't have interest in love. He had some hook ups here and there but nothing serious. No dating rumours, no wrong doings, no bad reputation. He's was very popular in school and college, A+ student. He's good at everything, like sports, drawing, boxing, he can also sing and dance, he had tattoos on his right arm when he graduated from high school.  

Overall he's a dream man for both boys and girls. But he's still waiting for his special one. He's bisexual, he prefers both men and women.

Jungkook POV -

Today was a very hectic day at work. I'm really tired, i just want to take a peaceful shower and go to sleep.

I quickly striped myself from office attire and step in the shower. The drops of cold water relaxed my body. After some time came out of the shower wearing a bathrobe.

I dropped my body on the soft mattress and as i was trying to sleep, a ding disturb me.

I saw a massage from wrong number.

Unknown:

Hello, am i talking to a human?

What!

Hey, if you're a human please reply me, right now i really want someone to talk to.

I think it's a random stalker.

But if you're a ghost or alien, then please don't reply, The time of my death has not come yet.

Who the hell is this person!

I ignore the massages and fell asleep.

Next morning ~
7 : 30 am

I woke up at the same time, i took a shower and get ready. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and quickly went downstairs.

Mrs Jeon: kookie, my babyboy. Happy Birthday my son.

Jk: Thank you mom.

Mrs. Jeon: come, come have breakfast. Kookie i want to throw a party for your birthday, what say ?

Jk: umm, i don't know mom, i have so many works pending. Oh! Where is dad?

Mrs Jeon: don't ask me, I'm too young to take care of that old man.

Jk: don't forget, you're 49.

I said and run outside, i heard she's still shouting at me.

After 15 driving i reached my company. I took the elevator and reach the top floor. I entered my office, my 3 friends were waiting for me

NJ: hey kook, happy birthday man.

Namjoon hyung wished and hug me.

HS: happy birthday koo koo. God bless you . Uumaah * kiss jk's cheeks*

Jk: yaaahhh hOEseok, stop kissing me.

I sat down on my chair and look at the person who is still asleep. Yoongi hyung.

HS: yoongi, yo man Wake up already and wish him. *Shout*

YG: why so loud you sun fucker shine.

HS: shut up you dead body.

Jk: okay guys stop now.

YG: okay bye and happy birthday jungkook. *Left the office*

They all left and i started to work again.

•••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪

Hope you enjoy 💜