blindly in love 🔞 (mattwoong)

Description: Matthew and Jiwoong steal some items from a fan site event (hint, blindfolds and cuffs)

⚠️ this is fully SMUT so if you're not comfortable with this, please do not read it! If not, then enjoy 😉

—-
Matthew waved excitedly at the fans as he glanced around the table, spotting many different animal costumes on it.

The fans shrieked as ZB1 continued to serve them cuteness and sexiness as Jiwoong rolled up to Matthew. The elder smirked as he clenched something in his hand.

"Not now hyung!" Matthew hissed as he glanced down at his (secret) boyfriend's hands.

The other members backed slowly away from them as Taerae smirked knowingly at them. "Hyung you should try what Hao Hyung and Hanbin hyung are doing!" Yujin said innocently as he pointed to them.

Hanbin was tying a blindfold around Zhang hao's eyes, with shippers screaming dramatically.

"No Yujin ah, what if they get horny... or even worse revealed?" Ricky slid in as Matthew blushed furiously and avoided eye contact with Jiwoong.

"Please matthew?" Jiwoong's voice broke through the haze as Matthew glanced at his puppy eyes. He then turned to the fans who were watching with expectant eyes as Jiwoong slowly smirked, knowing he was getting through to Matthew.

"The fans will love it," he whispered into Matthew's ears as the Canadian shivered, seeing those at the fansign staring at the couple with hungry eyes.

"Only this once hyung," He mumbled as Jiwoong beamed and stepped back. He delicately placed the blindfold around Matthew's eyes, as Matthew shivered at his burning touch.

His face burned as he felt hundreds of phones and cameras trained on this moment, feeling Jiwoong's stare burning into his face.

Jiwoong moved closer to tie it around his hair as he delicately brushed a few strands away from Matthew's face.

"Gosh Matthew, you look so pretty like this," Jiwoong whispered as Matthew's face burned.

"Hyung, we're in front of hundreds of people."

"Well tonight you'll only be wearing this in front of me," Jiwoong smirked.

Matthew's face turned red at the implication as he lightly smacked Jiwoong. He turned to the audience, view completely obstructed as Jiwoong held him steady.

Gunwook let out wolf whistles as Gyuvin whispered to Yujin, "this is the innocent version Yujin ah."

Matthew slowly took it off and came face to face with Jiwoong, dressed in his black cosplay like robes and smiled flirtatiously.

"Hyung, I bet that both of us would look better without these on," he beamed as he saw Jiwoong gulping and staring him up and down, basically eye fucking him as the sexual tension in the air increased.

"And! That's a cut for today you horny lovebirds," Zhang Hao appeared suddenly, turning his back to the audience to pointedly glare at them.

"You guys will have plenty of time tonight, so prepare for that okay?" Hanbin said with a pained smile, not wanting to imagine his two teammate's kinkiness in bed.

Jiwoong shrugged and wrapped his arms around Matthew's shoulders.

"If you insist leader," he smirked.

"I have no choice but to steal some of these items then."

——

After the long day of gifting himself to the fans, Matthew tiredly came out of the shower, feeling ready to slump onto his bed and never come back up.