Lets dance the night away 🪩 (mattwoong💕)

Description: Matthew and Jiwoong go out drinking and clubbing with their members but it goes horribly south... Hanbin and Zhang Hao are trying their best as cupids, but Matthew fixed it with a simple pole dance.

💕 a Seok Matthew x Kim Jiwoong ONESHOT

———

"Stop staring at him like you want him too slam you up against the wall"

Matthew rapidly turned to Zhang hao and slapped a hand over his mouth, nervously giggling when everyone stared at them in curiosity.

"Hyung~" he whined, kicking Zhang hao's leg underneath the table. His friend only shrugged as Matthew nervously looked over to Jiwoong to see if he had heard them.

Luckily for him, their whole group was filled with chaotic members. The maknaes were fighting over the last piece of chicken, and the older and more mature ones were heads first into a deep debate. Jiwoong was staring at Matthew curiously with a slight glint in his eyes, giving Matthew a slight smirk. Matthew furiously blushed and turned away, avoiding all possible eye contact.

"What? You're literally staring at him with hearts in your eyes" Zhanghao commented, munching innocently on a cucumber. Matthew sighed and plopped his head on the table in defeat.

It seemed as if everyone there knew about his unrequited love for their eldest member. Except for Jiwoong himself.

Matthew had fallen head over heels for Jiwoong ever since he found the older as a source of comfort during his hard times. Matthew thought that Jiwoong might've liked him back, but after rewatching all of his bl dramas (and forcing Zhang hao too as well) he gave up after figuring out that Jiwoong was into more sexy and bolder guys.

Matthew turned to Zhang hao with a crestfallen look and pouted, staring at his friend in dismay. On Matthew's other side, Hanbin decided to take pity on his best friend.

"Seok Mae-ya, what's wrong?" Hanbin asked gently and tried to get some dinner into his sad friend's mouth.

"S-nothing" Matthew replied glumly as Zhang Hao rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Matthew here is upset that he isn't sexy or 'hot' enough for his crush over there" Zhang Hao whispered gesturing over to where Jiwoong was currently wrestling with Yujin at their dinner table.

"Hyung, just become richer! No lover can resist money" came from Ricky across the table, hair perfectly styled and with a stoic expression on his face.

Matthew face dropped even further as Hanbin kicked Ricky underneath the table and went to give Matthew a hug. He patted Matthew's back and whispered words of comfort in his ear.

Hanbin saw Zhang hao smiling mischievously and whispering "keep going!"

He then saw Jiwoong clenching his fork tight at their sudden closeness and Hanbin kept whispering in Matthew's ear, aware of the eyes burning into him.

He and Zhang Hao exchanged glances. Oh this was gonna be fun.

"Oh poor Matthew! He's too sexually deprived!" Zhang hao wailed loudly, causing everyone to become interested in their conversation.

Matthew immediately snapped to attention and stared him in horror.

"Hyung what the heck?!" He hissed out, noticing how Jiwoong suddenly looked far too interested in the salad.

Zhang Hao ignored him and continued, "gosh I think we have nothing scheduled tonight! Should we do something as a team?" He pinched Matthew's cheeks adoringly.

"Our precious little Matthew needs a break." He cooed.

Ricky just clinked his fork and stared at Gyuvin looking confused "what hyung's trying to say is the Matthew needs to get laid tonight."