Its All Good

P.O.V Foreign
Me, Nicki, Tori & Redd was just chilling at DeVoe's house just catching up. It was a Saturday and we just wanted to have a little sleep over until Monday when we go back to school. We were in the living room watching a movie everybody was on there phones but we were still watching the movie. "De damn you don't hear the door" her brother said coming down the stairs. His fine ass lord have mercy 🙏🏼🙌🏼. "Who the hell is it" she said. I'm not gon lie I've been having the longest crush on her brother it's crazy. I watched as he walked to the door he didn't have on a shirt with just Basketball shorts on and his muscle were just perfect and his tattoos were just😻. "Ughh Byran" DeVoe said looking at the door as Byran came walking in. "Uh hi to you to DeVoe" he said walking over to her and sitting next to her. I looked James way and our eyes connected and he just smiled then started walking my way. I hurried and turned my head to face the TV as he sat by me and close as hell. "Hey Chanel" he said in that deep sexy voice of his. "Hey James" I said smiling showing my dimples. "DeVoe told me something the other day about you" he said putting his hand on my thigh. I tried not to make my movement so noticeable his touch was just so damn 😩. "And what did she tell you" I said looking straight not trying to make eye contact with him. "That you had a crush on me for a long time now" he said whispering in my ear making my whole body shiver "So is it true" he asked biting his bottom lip. "Kind of I guess" I said blushing. "That's wassup" he said running his hand up and down my thigh instantly making me wet. He slowly got up while looking at me and turned towards DeVoe and Byran who was just playing with her. "Leave my sister alone and come on" James said. "Nah I wanna stay down here and watch the movie with lil boo" Byran said putting his legs all on DeVoe and she pushed him off of her making everybody laugh. "You to big for that shit Byran like come on" she said mugging him. "Why you acting like that man you wasn't acting like that before" he said getting up and brushing himself off. "Boy bring yo ass on we gotta handle business" James said and they went upstairs. "Girl does Byran like you or something" Nicki said. "Bitch Idek he's to crazy like to fucking crazy you know how many cases this nigga got and he only like 23" I said. "But wait ain't James only like 20 or 21, but yeah that's besides the point I think Byran got a little crush on you" I said. "Yeah he's 21 he was always three grades above me and he been knowing Byran since I was in elementary and hope he doesn't have no crush on me" DeVoe said rolling her eyes. "And I see you told him that I had a crush on him" I said looking at her. "Yeah I had to tell him because you can't never come over here without talking about him so I knew something was up but if you need him to handle something he will" she said winking at me. "I'm already somewhat cheating on Jackson with Melanie so what do I look like cheating on him with your brother that's kind of fucked up if you ask me" I said. "Your right about that, but if you want him to lick that punanny just say that and I'll let him know" she said making everyone bust out laughing. "Always talking about someone eating yo pussy" Tori said. "Bitch I wonder if she let Byran eat it" Redd said and everyone eyed DeVoe. "And if I did tf he wanted it so I let him do it, and shit it was good asf too" she said dancing in her seat. I got my pillow and threw it at her "Ole nasty ass does James know this" I asked. "Hell no and I intend on keeping it like that" she said then everyone just went quiet. I laid down on Nicki's lap as she massaged my hair when I got a call from Melanie. I haven't even told her that Jackson knows about us I wonder how she'll feel. I answered the phone and sat up. "Hey Melli" I said smiling. "Hey baby I miss you" she said sounding so sexy. "I miss you too what you doing" I asked. "Nothing just laying here thinking about yo fine ass" she said. "Aww baby, but I have something to tell you" I said. "Wassup" she said. "Jackson found out about us" I said then there was a pause. "Well Chanel what did you expect you were doing to have to tell him sometime soon because I didn't know how much longer I could go without him not knowing about us" she said and I felt where she was coming from. "He's not upset about it though so we can still be together" I said sounding happier that she was cool with it. "I wasn't going no where anyway baby" she said laughing "But look one of my friends is hosting one of those parties next week and I was wondering if you wanted to come and your friends too y'all get in right away and don't have to pay and wait in that long ass line" she said. "Yeah that'll be cool we haven't been to a party in a long ass time" I said and with that we said our good bye love you's and got off the phone. "Okay y'all Melanie wanted to know if y'all want to go to this party next week that one of her friends is hosting" I said and everyone turned their attention towards me. "Yeah bitch haven't been to a party in a long time" Redd said. "Is it her party or is she hosting it" Nicki asked. "She's hosting it but I don't know who's party it is" I said looking through my phone trying to find the party flyer. "Oh here it is its one of those parties Suave be putting together, oh shit we gotta go now" DeVoe said standing up twerking and I joined her and then we all joined in. "I'll tell her to put our names down for the thing" I said sitting back down and texting her the info to put us down. WE ABOUT TO FUCK IT UP 😈.