Keep it like it is

P.O.V DeVoe

"Bruh it our senior year we really need to be on our a-game" I said to my girls.

"No doubt, but we do have one more week to turn tf up before school start" Foreign said.

"You damn fucking right" Tori said.

We was at the mall just chilling it was a Saturday so we knew something was gon pop off tonight. It was just me, Tori, Foreign, Nicki, and Red. Tay and Tee had some family thing with they twins asses I love they  lil ass though. I was just texting one of my niggas to see what was happening tonight. He told me it was a kick-back happening so I should make an appearance. Shit FREE WEED & DRINKS sign a motherfucker up. I told him ill be there and imma bring some friends with me. I told all of my girls about it and they was down I knew they was gon be anyway. "DeVoe is that Quincy over there" Nicki said. I looked to where she was looking and it was him. "Did you know that he been having a crush on you since 10th grade" Red said. I just rolled my eyes Quincy was to much of an asshole for me. "Aye Chanel" (that's Foreign's real name) her boyfriend called out of no where. "Ohh shit here we go" Foreign said. Her boyfriend, his niggas (including Quincy) started to come over. Surprisingly everybody in his click somebody fuck with expect me. Everybody just started talking and me and Quincy just stared at each other for a couple of seconds and then started laughing. Me and Quincy are friends its just he a bitch and he got anger issues, two people with anger problems can't work out im sorry its just no way it can work. "Hey ugly" he said coming over to me. "Now you know you the last one to be calling somebody ugly" I said. "Shut up" he said laughing. "You ready for school" I asked. "Hell no, I'm surprised yo ass ready" he said. "I'm always ready for school, I don't even have that many classes this year I only have like 6 or 7" I said. "That's because yo ass smart as hell" he said making me laughing. "You smart to though just just don't want nobody to know that you smart and I don't know why" I said looking at my phone and getting up. "Mane whatever, but where you about to go" he said looking down at me. Ole tall ass nigga ughh that another thing I hate about his ass, he fucking tall as hell. "Need to find me something to wear for tonight" I said. "Can I come with you, I ain't got shit else to do" he said. "I don't care, but keep up cause I'm fast when it comes to shopping" I said walking and looking back. He didnt need to take that many steps with his long ass legs. I wasn''t gone dressed up that much cause it was just a kick back so I was gon by some shorts and a shirt and call it that. I went into Forever 21 and fought me something real cute. I choose some white mesh looking gym shorts, with a red spaghetti strap crop top. I went to go pay and it wasn't alot only like 30 dollars. I paid and me and Q walked out. "You going to a party or something" he said. "Yeah my friend invited me to this kick-back" I said. "Oh where its gon be, I aint got shit to do tonight why not turn up" he said. "Just come with Jackson he most likely gon go because of Foreign so just follow them" I said and he agreed. "Well I'll see you there I gotta go handle somethings" he said holding his arms out for a hug. "Okay I'll see you there" I said giving him a hug. "Bye lil girl" he said letting go and laughing. "Boy bye" I said while we went our separate ways. I went back to my girls and sat down. "Where tf you and Quincy been" Red said. "Umm in Forever 21 finding me something to wear for tonight" I said looking at them like ain't nothing fucking happened. "Umm okay, he was in the dressing room with you" Red said. "Girl hell no we ain't that fucking close" I said. "But yall gon get that close pretty soon" Red said. "The fuck I'm not, but Jackson let Quincy follow yall to the party he asked me to come" I said. "Bruh ight I gotchu lil bit" he said all I could do was flick him off. "I'll talk to y'all later I gotta go" I said getting my bags, my purse, and my keys. We all said our good-byes and hugs and I went my separate way. I walked to where my car was then some car came up behind me. "Aye DeVoe wassup" I looked to see who it was and it was Tank. "Wassup Tank" I said. He was looking extra fine for some apparent reason to me. Tank has been one of my best friends since we where little and I haven't seen him like in forever. "Come give me a hug" he said getting out the car. I gave him a long ass hug he was still the same tall muscular and fit. "Where you been" I asked letting go of him. "I actually just got out about a week ago" he said laughing. "Damn Tank you was locked up all summer" I said. "Yeah pretty much, but I'm good now ready for school to start need to get back on my a-game again" he said getting his phone out the car. "Well yo ass always been into school you just a bad ass out of school" I said laughing. "You see you know me best, and here put yo number in my phone I tried to call while I was locked up but it said it was disconnected" he said. "Ohh yeah I got a new number" I told him taking his phone from him and putting my number in it "Straight out with the iPhone 6 okay Tank still balling". "DeVoe you already know nigga still balling like it ain't nothing" he said taking his phone back. "Ight well I'll ttyl I gotta get home to mom" I said hugging him one last time. "Yeah tell mom's I said hey, and I'll come visit soon real soon" he said. "Okay I will" I said going to my car and getting in. "You better and I'll call you tonight to see what you getting into" he said getting in his car and closing the door. "Ight" I yelled and we went our separate ways.