Almost Here

P.O.V Nicki

I woke up the next morning around 9 o'clock ready to go honestly idk know why im so excited but shit fuck it. I went to my closet to find me something to wear. I choose my red lace spaghetti strap crop top, my white high waist skirts, and my hip top air forces'. I then went to my jewelry box and got everything gold; earrings, necklace, watch, and rings and then put all of that by my clothes that were laid out. I went to my dresser and got my black lace strapless bra, my black lace panties, and my red polo socks with white horses and threw everything on my bed. I went to my bathroom and turned on my shower, I got undressed and hoped in. I made sure I didn't wet my hair while I was in the shower, cause I wanted to flat iron it when I get out. I got my dove shower gel and washed all over, then washing everything off then got out. I dried off, lotioned up, put on some deodorant, and then got fully dressed. After I was finished I went back to the bathroom and plugged in my flat iron, while I was waiting I started on my make-up. I only did my eye's; eye-shadow, eye-liner, and some mascara and topped it off with some blush and red lip stick. I checked to see if my flat iron was hot and it was, I pinned the top of my hair up and started flat ironing. I was finished 30 minutes later, when I got a call from Chanel. "Hey bitch, you ready" I said. "Bitch I've been ready are you ready" she said laughing. "Yes I just got done with my hair I'll be at your house in about 45 minutes so be at the front door when I call" I said get my gucci purse from my closet and switched it out with the purse I was using. "Just worry about you I'll be ready see you when you get here" she said and I said okay and she hung up. I finished switching out my purses and went to put on some perfume and I was ready to go. I turned off all of my lights and went downstairs to my grandparents room and told then I was leaving. I hugged and kissed them good-bye and went on my way.

P.O.V DeVoe

It was around 10 when I got a call from Quincy. "Hey Quincy wassup" I said. "Nothing getting ready, probably just like you" he said. "Yeah just got out the shower drying off now. "Well" he said coughing "Umm can I ride out there with you cause you got a truck, and I just got a car". "Sure I'll be at your house in about an hour so be ready" I said. "Okay see you then and you better be looking sexy" he said laughing. "Boy stop, I'll call you when I pull up" I said laughing. "Ight, bye" he said and with that I hung up. After I dried off I lotioned my body with my pink chiffon lotion, put on deodorant and then put on my blue Tommy Hilfiger underwear and went to flat iron my hair. I took about a good 15 minutes since it was already straight so I really just touched it up. When I was done with that I started on my make-up. I did my usual; eyebrows, eye-shadow, mascara, blush, and finished it with some brown lipstick. I went into my closet and looked around. "De you in here" my brother said. "Duh this is my room isn't it" I said laughing. "Where you about to go" he said coming in and sitting on my bed. "Got damn James, I don't have on a shirt" I said closing my closet door "Ughh I hate when you do this". "I know you do that's why I do it" he said. I didn't feel like responding so I kept looking finally I choose; my American flag daisy dukes, my red vans, and my white mesh crop top. "Can you bring me my blue Tommy Hilfiger bra please" I said. "Damn, you can't get it yourself" he said. "No James, I'm not about to come out there without no bra" I said and seconds later he threw it in and shut the door "Thank you, love you". I put my bra on and then put everything on except my shoes and walked out. "You still here" I said laughing. "Yes, yo bed comfortable I just might sleep in here while you gon" he said laying down closing his eyes. "Just don't be fucking in it" I said and he just smiled. I went to my sock draw and got my blue and white huf socks, put them on then my shoes. I grabbed my purse and looked inside to see if I had everything. I went to my jewelry box and got my white watch, my white diamond earrings, and my gold rings. I looked in the mirror and I just knew I looked good. I got my pink chiffon perfume sprayed a couple of sprays, got my purse, my phone, and my keys and was ready to go. My bags were already in my car, I kissed my brother good-bye, and went downstairs to do the same to my mom and step-dad and was on my way. It should only take about 15 minutes to get to Quincy's, and I was there before I knew it.

P.O.V Foreign

When Nicki pulled up I was already waiting outside, she parked and got in then she took off. "Are we about to head out" I said. "No, were meeting up with everybody at Chilis then were gonna head out" she said. "Have you told everybody yet" I asked. "Yes they should be there when we get there" she said so with that I texted Jackson to see if he was on his way. When we pulled up to Chilis I saw DeVoe's truck, Jackson's truck, and Tori's car. We parked, got out and headed inside. We told the hostees that were here with somebody and they walked us to the table. "Hey y'all" I said sitting down next to Jackson. "Hey baby, you look good" he said kissing me and biting my lip. "Don't I always" I said laughing. I jus kept looking at DeVoe and Quincy just all caked up, well I guess I didn't have to do much with that. "So y'all go out now" I said a loud. "Umm no we don't, were just close friends" she said giving me her look like really nigga. Quincy was behind her shaking his head yes then when she turned to him he shaked it no. All I could do was shake my head DeVoe just need to let it happen she trying to deny it and shit she know damn well she like him the same that he like's her, UGHH I HATE WHEN SHE DO THAT. It was around 11:30 so I decided it was time to get on the road. We all got our food to go, let to get in our cars, and started driving