What A Night

P.O.V DeVoe

I woke up the next morning with a bad ass headache. I was buried under covers so i looked down to see if I still had on my clothes. I was relieved that I was still fully dressed in my outfit from last night. I slowly got up to try to find my phone, i found it under Quincy's bed how did it get under there. When I looked at it I had 10 missed calls with 6 voicemails, 200 likes on instagram, 5 unread imessages, and 7 unread kik messages. I went straight to my voicemail box to see who it was. It was Tori, Foreign, my mom, my dad, and Nicki. All of it was the regular; where are you, who are you with, i miss you, i love you, call me back when you get this, blah blah blah. I laid back down and put my phone on my chest and closed my eyes. I didn't even check to see what time it was, I looked back at my phone and it was almost 11. "Fuck" I shouted. "Whats wrong" Quincy said waking up startled. "I'm sorry, I gotta go I didn't know it was this late" I said getting up and trying to find my purse. "Its over here" he said getting up, getting my purse and handing it to me. "Thanks, where are my car keys" I said looking through my purse. "You didn't drive here, your car is still at your house, I can drive you home" he said trying to find his keys. "Yes please and can I have a jacket I'm a little cold" I said and he gave me his Letterman "Are you sure". "Just put the jacket on and come on" he said finding his keys. I put my shoes on and so did he and we headed to my house. I texted my mother to tell her I was on my way home & she texted that she at church and will see me when she get's home. After that I laid the seat back and just chilled until I got home. "Okay we here" he said. "Okay I'll ttyl, bye" I said hugging him then grabbing my stuff and getting out the car and closing the door. Before I went inside I waved and he pulled off. I walked inside and closed the door behind me before going upstairs to my room. I went to the bathroom and turned on my shower and waited for the water to get warm. I got my phone turned it to my shower play-list, took of my clothes and got in. The first song I jammed to was only by nicki, drake, and wayne. I let the water run through my hair before I started to wash it. I got my Dove shampoo and put a lot in my hair its been a little since I washed my hair so thats why I put a lot. I started to massage it all in damn it was feeling good too. After I was done shampooing it I rinsed it out and started to take my shower. I got my pink chiffon shower gel and started to wash myself. I rinsed myself off, turned off the shower, and got out. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me then went to my cabinet and took out my leave in conditioner massaged it in my hair then got my comb and combed through it. I dried off fully and went to my drawer and put on my matching Tommy Hilfiger sports bra and boy shorts on and went to find my victorias secret pink knee high socks and went back to my bathroom and got my face mask and put it on. After I was done with that I went to put on some shorts and walked downstairs to find me something eat. While I was pouring me a bowl of cereal I heard my brother coming through the door with like 3 of his niggas. "Here we go now" I said aloud. "Well I see your home" my brother James said. "Yeah, and I'm surprised your home as well" I said getting the milk and pouring it into the bowl. "Whatever where momma at" he asked coming over to me and kissing me on my forehead. "Where she always is on Sundays" I said getting a spoon and grabbing my bowl and going into the living room. "Well damn DeVoe ass still fat" Bryan said biting his lips. "Wtf you say nigga" my brother said "De go upstairs" "I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. Hell my phone was up here anyway shit. I turned on my tv and love and hiphop atlanta re runs was on. Although I seen all of em its still funny as hell. I got my phone and decided to FT Tori ha ass outta be up. a couple of rings later she answered. "Bitch wake up" I said. "Bitch I am up" she said. "What time you left last night" I asked. "Like 12 or 1Rico ass wanted to do something if you know what I mean, But enough of me where did you go last night" she said laughing. "I was at Quincy house girl I guess we had fun cause it was food everywhere, clothes everywhere, weed everthing, but I woke up with all my clothes on so I guess we didn't have that much fun like yall did over there" I said laughing loud as hell. "Bitch its okay cause yall gon be doing it in a little while" she said which made me stop laughing cause that wasn't funny at all but she was laughing. "Ain't shit funny" I said mugging her. "Girl chill im just playing with you" she said. "Hey baby" Bryan said coming into my room and sitting on my bed. Bryan was always into me even when I was in middle school, he tried so hard but my brother wasn't having it. "Bryan chill out, and what are you doing in my room where is James" I said. "He went to get some weed, Mike downstairs sleep so I decided to come up here and mess with you" he said. "Umm yeah well I'm on FaceTime right now so yeah" I said. "Well tell her you"ll call her back later we need to talk" he said coming towards me and kissing my neck. "Well damn I see your preoccupied I'll call you later De" Tori said and she hung up. "Okay Bryan move you know if my brother come in and see you not downstairs he gon kill yo and then whoop my ass" I said pushing him off of me. "Just relax De I got this he gon call me when he's on his way to get something to eat" he said tugging at my shorts. "Bry we not about to do this come on now" I said moving his arms but they weren't moving he to fucking strong. Before I knew it my shorts were off and all I had on was my underwear. "I just wanna eat thats all" he said whispering in my ear. After that he started trailing kissing down my neck to my stomach and then to my pussy lips and then he went to work. He put one finger in me and moved fast and slow in a circle while his tongue flicked on my clit.I could just me getting wetter and wetter by the second. Before I knew it I was coming all over. He licked my clean and that was that. "Umm well I guess I'm not hungry anymore' he said laying his head on my stomach while I played with his dreads. "Okay now you gotta go before James comes" I said. "Ughh okay" he said getting up and kissing me. "Bye Bryan" I said laughing at him while he left my room and shut the door behind him. Lawd what am I going to do about that boy. I got up and went to my dresser to get me some new panties since I kinda messed them up. I went to my bed got under the covers and went to sleep.