Today's The Day

P.O.V Quincy

Well today is the day I finally make it official. I woke up around 9, and DeVoe was still asleep. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, then went back in the room to find me something to wear. I choose some Nike sweats, a Nike muscle shirt, and my black air max's. I got fully undressed and hoped in the shower. 15 minutes later I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and went into the room. She was still peacefully sleeping and damn she was so damn sexy even while sleeping, her light skin ass. I completely dried off and put some boxers on then got fully dressed. I went back to the bathroom and put some deodorant on and some cologne. I made sure my waves was on point and I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and some money then wrote a note to DeVoe. Out for the day with Jackson I'll be back later but you'll prolly be with Chanel so see you when you get back. I placed the note on the nightstand next to her phone so when she see her phone she see the note. I closed the bedroom door and headed out. It really shouldn't take long for me to get somethings so I texted Chanel and she said she was already up and Jackson was to. I went to their room and knocked on the door. "Hey ugly" Chanel said opening the door "Baby he here". "Okay here I come" Jackson said walking out the door putting his earrings in. "Okay well hurry up and go so he can get the things he needs for his girl" Chanel said laughing. "Shut yo friendly ass up" I said mugging her but laughing. "Mane fuck you, you lucky I don't leave ha ass in the damn room so you can't surprise her ass" she said mugging me but leaving the room. "Ugh calm down I'll be back later" Jackson said following her and kissing her. "Ugh can you come on" I said as Jackson came back "Ight we gon and I'll text you when to start coming back". "Okay" she said and me and Jackson left. "So were you going first" Jackson said looking through his phone. "Um i honestly don't fucking know what to get no girl man something special I guess" I said. "Get her some jewelry, girls love that shit" he said laughing. "Well where is a jewelry store I'll get her something" I asked. "Idk, what you thinking about getting her" he asked as we walked to the car and got in. "Prolly a gold necklace with a Q on it" I said starting the car and heading to the nearest jewelry store. "Aw ain't just cute Quincy's girl" he said laughing "I think you falling deep bruh". I looked at him like don't play with me I just like the girl "Stop the bullshit" I said. "Okay my nigga, just saying" he said putting his hands up in surrender "But this is the first time I've seen you like, like like a girl before for a second I thought you was gon go gay on me". I almost punch the shit out of his ass "Nigga don't ever say no shit like that" I said mugging him. "Bruh chill" he said. We pulled up to the jewelry store and we got out and headed inside. It was somewhat alot of people there surprisingly a couple a couple of hoes was there but I wasn't looking for they ass though. I walked back to were the gold necklace's were and waited until the could see me. "Okay sir what do you need" the Indian man said. "Um do y'all have any gold letter necklace's if that's how you" getting interrupted by Jackson. "Look my man this his first time he want to get his soon to be girl a gift, a gold necklace with the letter Q" he said. "Yeah man we got that" the Indian man said laughing and walking to where the letters were and we followed. "So do you want the letter small, medium or big" Indian man said. "Um medium, I guess" I said. "How big do you want the chain to be" he asked. "Small, but better yet could you make a name platelet" I asked. "Yes, but it won't be ready for like the neck 3 hours if I get started right now" he said. "Yes I'll be back to get it I have to more things anyway" I said. "Okay well how do you spell your name" he asked taking a notepad out. "Q-U-I-N-C-Y" I said as he wrote it down. I gave him my number to call when he was done. "Okay it'll be great I promise you I'll surprise you I'm not telling you how I'm going to do it but trust I think she'll like it" he said and headed to the back so he could work on it. "Lets go, Jay" I said slapping his shoulder. We walked out and headed to back to the car, got in and I headed straight to the grocery store. "What you getting from out of here" Jackson asked. "Imma cook something" I said finding a parking spot and getting out as Jackson followed. "So you chef boy-r-Quincy now" he said laughing. "Hell yeah, I been knew how to cook I just wasn't about to cook to no nigga, but I'll do it for DeVoe ass though" I said looking back at him like nigga don't start nothing. "Okay mister chef" he said slapping my neck. He so damn annoying, but that's my bro though. I walked in went to the meat section and got 2 steaks, then the spices aisle to grab some spices, and went to the fruit section and got some strawberries and some pineapples and also grabbed some scented candles and chocolate and was ready to pay. I payed and I headed to a flower shop to grab about 5 dozen of red and white roses. When I was finished I thought it would be ready for me to head back to the jewelry shop. It was alot of driving so I figured it would take at least 45 minutes to get back I've already wasted about 2 hours so he'll probably call right when I enter the parking lot.