"I'm here. I'm right here with you."

"That's fun."

•••

"Where's your sister?"

Josie looked up at her parents with wide eyes, "She—"

"Don't lie to us, Josephine." Aaron warned.

"I don't know." The girl shrugged, "She said something about getting ice cream with Austin."

The short haired girl did everything in her power to keep a steady heart. She could feel Romona's eyes on her, clearly listening to her heartbeat, as she stared into her fathers eyes, refusing to break contact.

"Are you lying to me?"

"I have no reason to lie."

Aaron hummed, looking to his wife for confirmation. Romona nodded, silently telling her husband that she was telling the truth.

Oh, how wrong she was.

Ryder didn't have to bribe Josie in lying to their parents about going to a party to capture Jackson, but she didn't want to risk either of them finding out and pulling an Allison, possibly risking their lives and ruining the plan.

"Okay." He nodded, pointing at her as he began to walk away, "Don't stay up too late."

Josie agreed, watching them walk upstairs, sighing softly as she thought to herself.

Thank God for Ryder teaching her how to lie.

•••

"Jackson, is that you?" Stiles tried.

Austin and Ryder eyed the teen, clearing thinking the same thing but choosing not to speak.

"Us. We're all here."

Stiles silently volunteered to be the speaker, not that any of the others had an issue with that, "Are you the one killing people?"

"We are the ones killing murderers."

Austin held Ryder's hand tightly, pulling her to his chest, not wanting her to get too close.

Stiles sighed, glancing at the teens behind him before looking back at Jackson, "So all the people you've killed so far—"

"Deserved it."

"Told you." Ryder mumbled, nudging her boyfriend with a knowing look, both knowing she was speaking about the Lahey's father.

"See, we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers."

"Anything can break if enough pressure's applied." Jackson spoke, staring ahead.

"All right, so the people you're killing are all murderers then?"

"All. Each. Every one."

"That's nice." Austin whispered, his words not going unheard by the wolves.

The Stilinski seemed nervous to ask his next question, "Well, who did they murder?"

Jackson lifts his head, "Me."

"Wait, what? What do you mean?"

"Stiles—"

"They murdered me. They murdered me."

Ryder reaches forward, tugging the teen towards them, stumbling back at the force of his body against hers. Austin and Isaac kept them both on their feet as they all gathered by the door, watching in both shock and uncomfortableness as Jackson shook frantically in the chair.

"Okay, all right. More ketamine. The man needs ketamine. Come on." Stiles urged, waving his hand for Isaac to put the needle in his hand.

Isaac shook his head, looking down at the slightly short teen, "We don't have any more."

"You used the whole bottle?" Austin and Stiles nearly shouted in disbelief.

"Ryder used the whole bottle!"

"Do not pin this on me! You two morons were the ones that couldn't do your part of the plan!" The blonde girl defended herself, shoving a stern finger to Isaac and Erica's chests, shocked that they would even put the blame on her. "I did what I could to stop you freaks from getting your asses killed."

"And you did good." Austin switched his emotions, realizing that Ryder had been the one to slightly mess up. However, it wasn't like any of them told her not to use the whole thing, so she technically wasn't at fault. She wasn't even supposed to do that part, it was given to Isaac and Erica for a reason. She didn't expect them to fumble this easily with their part of the plan, so who was really in the wrong?

"Um - okay, out, everybody out." Stiles said with wide eyes, refusing to allow himself to look away from Jackson.

Isaac stared in fear, barely giving Ryder a glance as she pushed past all of them to her both herself, and Austin, out of the room first, "Go, go, go, go."

Running out, they made sure everyone was safe before slamming the door behind them.

"Okay, find something to move in front of the door."

They scream in panic as Jackson, or the kanima, rams through the wall, hissing in their faces before scurrying off elsewhere.

"Oh, shit."