"Use your claw to dig out your sister's heart, then place it on a tray. Do all this under 3 minutes. Your time starts now." I said sardonically, slumping on the couch, relaxed as he froze at hearing what I said.

"I don't understand. I should do what? To my sister? Why do you want it?"

"Keep wasting time. And you should know I am not the Luna of this pack, nor am I your father's mate. Joy's mother is the true Luna, a second mate to your useless father. So I am losing nothing by helping the demons because they will help me leave here when they ambush you all." I carefully explained to him. 

Not that I won't kill him after he does what I command, but I just want to enjoy the fun of watching him cry and gnash his teeth as he kills his beloved sister in such a gory way. You know I love horror movies. It will be thrilling to see it happen in reality.

"So you will spare me after I do this?" He asked under his breath, looking away from his sister, who was now shaking her head and begging him not to do it.

"Oh yes, my future Alpha." I chuckled, picking up the apple on the table and taking a bite. "Your time is remaining two minutes already." 

"How will I trust you to keep your word? You had been a liar all your life!" He shrieked as he stood to his feet, running his fingers through his hair.

"You are in no place to negotiate. I am giving you a second chance, don't let it slide, buddy. Be a man!" I taunted him, and he swallowed hard, nodding as he made his way to get a tray from the kitchen. Sophia caught hold of his leg.

"Please, brother. Don't do this to me...I don't want to die! I am still young. I haven't...." She couldn't finish her words as he kicked her in the face hard with his other leg, forcing her to free his leg instantly as she rolled on the ground, crying profusely.

He ran to the kitchen, returned with a tray, and pulled her up by the neck.

"Sister, I am very sorry. It seems you're the one they want dead. I won't forget this. I swear to make them all pay, including this witch here!" He said it in a hushed tone, really low to her ears, but I guess he had forgotten I had dark magic taking over my senses. 

I heard all he said and almost burst into another round of laughter, but I held myself back so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Brother....I..."

Sophia's voice seized, her mouth agape with tongue poked as Callen's left hand gripped her neck tight, pinning her to the wall, while his other hand with the long sharp claws sank into her troubled heart, cutting deep through her chest.

She began to wheeze and convulse, fighting with all her strength to free herself and prevent him from plucking out her source of life, but the desperate Callen wouldn't give her a chance as he formed claws in his hand holding her neck, allowing all to be buried into her neck. 

He also headbutted her, and that left Sophia limp. It was so thrilling to watch as he used all his might to tear open her chest and locate her heart, which he yanked out, all bloody as he placed it on the tray.

He fell, crying after he was done and breathing heavily as he shut his eyes in regret.

"Nice job." I began to clap for him. "You just taught me the best way to do it to you." 

"What!" He exclaimed, jumping to his feet as he faced me with both eyes bloodshot.

"Oh, sorry, I can't allow you to make me pay back for all I did, just as you whispered to your sister." I laughed, and before he could contain everything that was happening, I had attacked him viciously with every ounce of cruelty in me. 

The sickening cracks of his bones and the slash of his flesh, mixed with his blood-curdling screams and gurgles of death, filled the air. In the next few minutes, he was already down, lifeless, with his chest sliced open like his sister's.

Both of their hearts were carefully placed on the tray before I hurried and washed all the blood stains on my hands and cloth before picking up the tray and rushing out with a speed like that of lightning.

I didn't care if blood spilled to the ground since I was heading to my room, where there was another dead body of the guard I killed earlier.

I can't wait to watch everyone cry and curse Selene for doing all these things. I had successfully done my part, and in a week, all these will be a thing of the past while I live a new life in a new world.

Ceiline POV

I have no idea whose hearts Laura carried in a tray and brought in as I stood in front of the mirror, watching my face transform into that of Selene.

The demon king wants me to kill more people tonight in the wolf pack so as to make the people wallow in such great fear of realizing that even banning Selene won't stop her from finding her way in to kill more people.

I was ready to do whatever he said, especially as he had promised to let me go in a week, but one thing was bugging my mind, and that was Jaden. The thought of him and how shattered he would be feeling now after seeing his people killed by the woman he claimed to love.

I was curious to see him again. It had been days, and I really wanted to set my eyes on him. I am sure Selene would be his greatest enemy now. He will hate her with all his being, and Selene will also be in hiding now as everyone will be looking for her to kill.

I will be released in a week, but I needed to see Jaden secretly this night, so I would sneak into the vampire kingdom. 

He doesn't have to see me since I have Selene's face. I just needed to be sure everything was working as I imagined. I'm so happy my parents are alive to witness how Jaden will turn away from Selene and accept me. 

He has no choice.