Chapter 47 - Breaking Point

Start from the beginning

No matter how many times I've told her she's beautiful, she still hides it.

I sighed, going back to the stove to finish frying our eggs and bacon.

"So, what are we doing today? We have seven full hours until we have to head home."

I prepared both of our plates, placing them neatly on the dining table. "Whatever you want, baby."

"Well, we can't really go outside with all this rain. I say we stay in, cuddle in bed, maybe do other things..." she stepped closer.

I was surprised, to say the least. We haven't done anything since our trip, not that we couldn't, we were definitely able to.

Except I didn't want to pressure Angela into anything, because of how exhausted she's been lately.

My wife put her coffee down, gently grabbing me by my shirt. As we kissed deeply, our bodies close, her hands worked to take my sweatpants off.

Without thinking too much, I removed her clothes, leaving her in only the matching lingerie set she was wearing.

My arms snaked around her almost naked body before I lifted her to sit on the counter.

She moved her lips even faster, as if to beg for more.

Angela giggled happily when I unclasped her bra.

Caught in the heat of the moment and distracted by her hands that made their way to my briefs, I didn't even realize what mine were doing.

Cupping both sides of her face, the tip of my fingers played with the loose hairs on the back of her head, tangling in them.

We both didn't pay attention to the beanie falling from her head, the bun she had coming undone due to my actions.

But when I allowed myself to stroke the top of her hair as a pure act of affection, she gasped loudly and pulled away from me.

"No." Angela hurried to find her scrunchie and put her hair up again.

"Angie-" I started, but she cut me off.

"I'm sorry, this was stupid. I shouldn't have started anything."

She reached for the beanie. Luckily, I was faster and took it before she could.

"Michael, please..." her blue eyes were glossy.

I looked into them as I spoke. "Remember when we were in Ireland? And it was my birthday, you begged me to make love to you because you were still you. I swear, you are still your beautiful, irresistible self. You don't need to hide anything from me, Angela. This is our safe place, right? It's just you and me. I promise, I love you no matter what."

"But my hair, Mike..."

"If you really want to hide it, here," I put the beanie in her hands. "But I love you, all of you... With or without hair, you are still so breathtaking. So please, can I show you how much I love all of you?"

My wife nodded slightly, wrapping her legs and arms around me while I kissed her.

As I carried her back to the bedroom, the beanie dropped on the floor, both of us forgetting all about it.

~

Angela cried in pleasure as I came inside her, clutching tightly onto my back.

"Oh, I love you, Michael..." she moaned when her own orgasm took over.

I went on to attach our lips, repeatedly kissing her softly.

"Did that feel good?" I whispered.

"Good? That felt amazing. Thank you," my wife kissed me back. "We forgot about breakfast... It must be cold by now."