Seeing the person remain standing outside the palanquin bed, the Jing Prince raised his eyes and looked at her, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Hua smiled and agilely got into bed before lying down.

"I've gotten much fatter. My waist is so thick." Saying this, she put the Jing Prince's hand on her waist.

Xiao Hua's action was innocent, merely seeing if the Jing Prince would dislike her thicker waist. The Jing Prince misunderstood however, and after feeling her waist he ended up feeling other areas.

"Not fat."

The Jing Prince said as he got on top of her.

***

The eastern palace.

After Chen Qi received the report, he walked towards the study.

Along the way, all the palace maids and eunuchs who saw him were especially respectful. Everyone was aware that Eunuch Chen, Chen Qi, was a rising star by the crown prince's side. They naturally flattered him carefully, each hoping they would someday receive Eunuch Chen's guidance.

The study's doors were tightly shut, and several eunuchs stood guard outside. Chen Qi stood still and asked about the situation. Only then did he realize they were discussing official business inside.

"Grandpa Chen, this lowly one will grab a chair for you. Why don't you have a seat while waiting?" A low-ranked eunuch said.

Chen Qi gave him a kick, "Even if you're trying to curry favor, this isn't the way to do it. The master is inside discussing official business and you want me to sit by the door? Are you trying to harm this one? A servant needs to have a servant's bearing."

The low ranked eunuch rubbed his butt with an aggrieved expression: "This lowly one didn't have any other intentions."

"Enough, be quiet."

After standing for around fifteen minutes, the doors opened and several people filed out.

Chen Qi hurriedly bowed in salute, "Greetings to these superiors."

"Eunuch Chen is too polite."

Only after sending them all off did Chen Qi return to the door and respectfully say: "Highness, Chen Qi has something to report."

"Come in."

"What is it?"

Chen Qi walked close and bent over, whispering a few words into the crown prince's ear.

The crown prince was pleasantly astonished, "Truly?"

Chen Qi nodded his head heavily, his tone full of excitement. "Truly. This servant didn't really dare believe it after finding them, and only after questioning did I confirm it."

"Wonderful. This Imperial Physician Zhou is truly cunning!" The crown prince laughed loudly, and patted Chen Qi's shoulder: "Chen Qi, well done. This humble prince will properly reward you."

"Taking care of things for highness is this servant's duty. I don't dare ask for rewards."

The crown prince was fully of joy as he said: "This humble prince knows that you are loyal. This thing will be left to you to handle. There will be great rewards if it's done well."

"Understood." Chen Qi knelt and kowtowed in gratitude, before getting up and asking: "Then this servant will get on it right away?"

The crown prince nodded and said again: "This humble prince will have Imperial Bodyguard Liu accompany you."

Chen Qi's lowered eyes flashed as he said: "Understood."

***

By the time Imperial Physician Zhou got off work and left the imperial palace, the sky had already turned dark.