Smut

LILLY POV :

Rn I was all over darsha because I just was I was kinda turned on from her voice so I made it obvious I was turned on, I pushed her into the bed and smirked and sat on her lap feeling it against my pussy so bit my lip and started kissing her neck as my hands ran up she shirt feeling all over her tattoos "don't be shy ml let me see what you got.." I said in her ear and sucked on the bottom of it "actually you stay in the position ur in I wanna make u feel good" I said and then that's when I took my hand and unzipped her pants and and took then off her.

I slowly started grinding on it thought the boxers just to feel how hard it would get I heard her whimpers and soft moans witch made me feel some type of way.. but I then got up and slide off her boxers and watched it pop up "damn darsha.." I said and then I got into the bed and grabbed the bottom of it and slowly started kissing the tip and then seconds later I had half of it in my mouth I didn't have a gag reflex but I diff couldn't fit it in my mouth but my tongue wrapped around it as I went up and down on it and then I watched her sit up and stop me "my turn mama" she heard darsha said and saw her little smirk fuck...

DARSHA POV :

I looked at Lilly and took off her lace bra and put my mouth around her nipples and then played with the other one I then slowly went down and left kisses until I get down to her inner thighs and that's when I started licking my way up to her pussy, I would look at her the hole time I did it and once I got to her pussy I stood up "may i ma" I asked and saw her nod so I took off her lace black panties and got on my knees and pulled her until her pussy was in my mouth and god did she taste good, I moved my tongue in the middle of her clit and then sucked on the tip of her pink clit and then I would slide my tongue in her and move it side to side as fast as I could and didn't stop until she moaned, I started thrusting it in and out of her and then I stood up and soft kisses her "if u can't take it all that's ok" I said chuckling a bit

Now my 3rd leg was in her and I started whimpering softly as I thrust my way more and more into her as I started thrusting it in and out of her, I watched her struggle with her words and so I bit my lip and went faster feeling like I was going to cum soon but that didn't stop me from anything, I continue to thrust my dick into her and then covered her mouth since she was almost screaming my name.. witched I kinda liked it but people where sleeping so, but I would look at her and then uncovered her mouth"d...darsha I'm.. I'm going to cvm" she said "ok hood it im a about to cvm to" I said moaning loudly as I squeezed into her inner thighs "fuck.. ur so tight..I..I'm about to cvm!" I moaned out and then moments later before I could even take it out of her i cvm.. "fuck that felt good" I said taking it out of her and then I looked at her and got on my knees and licked her off her clit and then got up "come on let's take a shower before me leave" I said and started walking got the shower room until I heard a loud bang so I turned and looked at Lilly and smirked "I can't fucking walk cause of you" she said with a small attitude "you the one who wanted it so take it and drop the attitude or ur going to take the hole thing" I said laughing and picked her up and took an hot shower with her "dw princess I got you" I said and held her close to me and softly kisses her before getting out - god...imma marry this girl - I thought before helping her dry off .