Chapter 3

Darsha pov:

I was still stilling in the back of the class bored as ever I would keep looking at Lilly like she was the only girl in the world, I knew my way around women but the usually freak out after they find out I'm intersex, yea 10 inches.. I was insecure about it, but it was just really hard finding a girl who would not care about it, but I snapped out of my thoughts and heard the bell ring and saw Lilly standing infront of my desk, "hey you ok the bell rung like 3 minutes ago" Lilly said to me but the only thing I noticed is some dude coming up to her and grabbing her hand kissing her. I felt so many things rn I didn't know how to explain it.. but he finally walked away from her "is that ur bf or something?" I said witch was my first time speaking to Lilly so I watched her smile softly "yea.. unfortunately" she said... -I wonder if he's the one hitting this girl- I thought.

But now I was walking behide Lilly listening to her words but the only thing the I was really paying attention to was the bruises on her body... -god if she was with me I'll treat her like a queen- I thought and smiled softly but it quickly dropped once she turned facing me "yes darling?" I asked her with an slightly smirk but she would quickly turn away -I love me some girls who get flustered by my words- I thought and then we made our ways to all of our classes, -LATER ON- I was sitting on the bleachers away from the school since we had free time but I was on a call with my father "I found the girl father she's perfect, she beautiful, kind, amazing, yes we've spoken like 4 times but idk I fucking want her. But the only problem is she has an bf" I said causing him to laugh

"Dear we are the smith family we are maifa leaders if you want her get her you have 356 days to make her fall inlove with you, if not I'm picking and you not going to like it" he said and then ended the call, so I rolled my eyes and saw Lilly with a group of 3, so i decided not to go up with her because she was talking to other people so she didn't want to disturb them, but in the mean time, I would watch the football player practice, idk why but it was kinda funning of them messing the ball.. 

As I was watching them I would get an notification on Instagram saying there was going to be a party tonight, "hm maybe I can- no" I thought but I got up and saw it was the end of the day so I got Into the back seat and went home and once I got there i went to my room and put on an all black suit but without the coat, i would put on a little bit of cologne and then my jewelry and walked downstairs "give me the keys I'm going to a party" I said staring at the bodyguards would quickly give them to me so I smirked, but I gotten Into the car and drove off to the party and I brought couple of fancy liquor so people would let me in and it worked, as I walked through the drunk people who where dancing around I finally made it to the kitchen where I put the Stuff down but once I turned hearing people cheer for Lilly so I went to the crowd and saw her sliding her dress off and boys recording so I push through the crowd and smashed the boys phone into the floor and picked Lilly up.

She was in my arms as I was walking up stairs with her and I had went into an empty room and shut the door and locked it, I would lay her Into the bed and looked at her, "hello darling, are you ok?" I asked slightly worried about her and so I would take off my button off shirt and put it on her revealing the 6 pack and v-line I had but I didn't care atm I just wanted to make sure my Princess was ok...

Yea so rn darsha is madly inlove with Lilly and stuff and she is intersex so you never know if they do get together just be aware darsha love rough yk.. I well be writing out the smut for y'all ❤️