Chapter 5

Lilly pov:

I felt my body being left up by dar but why was she helping me.. no one cares about me no one helped me when I needed it so why was she? She doesn't even know me.. I was on her lap but I didn't say anything but later once I got to my house I fell asleep so the pain in my lower body would go away, but even tho I was asleep I could feel her putting me down into my bed and covering me up.. wow but later I woke up in the middle of the night and threw up from all the alcohol I had at the party "fuck I'm stupid" I said wiping my mouth and then I bit my lip and got up and looked in the mirror and sighed as I brushed me teeth and changed into something comfy but my hole mind was on dar "why am I thinking about her...I have a bf" I said under my breath and fell back into my bed and cuddled into my pillow... but the only thing I thought about was darsha..

-THE NEXT MORNING-

I woke up and groaned I honestly forgot about last night, but I got up and did my morning routine and then walked into my walk in closet and put on a pair of black lace underwear with and black matching bra I then put on a pair of my black leggings and smiled and then I put on a white shirt and then one of my favorite white hoodie on and then my a pair of socks and then my black cats Jordan 4s and then I put on my rings and then grabbed my bag and went downstairs and saw my mom Cooking so I smiled and started eating before school, later on I was full so I rubbed my eyes and went outside getting in my car and drove to school,

- Later on -

I was looking for my girl bsf but didn't se her or kio but I did see darsha standing in a white button down and a pair of black dress pants and a tight vest on... god damn it drove me crazy but I decided to walk up to her and gave her an small hug "hi darsha" I said to her and looked at her with an small smile but as I was hugging her I felt something rubbing against my stomach, -is she trans? Or intersex- I thought but I blushed and looked up at her and saw her already looking at me "I...um we'll see you later!" I said running off into an empty class room and then I would sit down and felt butterflies in my stomach "god what's happening to me? Am I gay" I said and then laid my head down and fell asleep.

Darsha pov:

I was already in school just standing there since I was bored and I was waiting on Lilly since yk I'm going to be marrying her hopefully, but maybe I'm going to have to force her into it Idk.. but finally I saw her and she hugged me and instantly my d*ck got excited but I try to keep it under control so once I wastch her run off and I ran into the bathroom and sat there until it went down and after a few minutes of torture it did so I groaned and grabbed my bag and and went to class just for all eyes to be on me once I got into classroom, so I rolled my eyes and sat in the back just to notice kio and Lilly looking at me so is mired and started playing on my phone minding my own business until the teacher said we had assigned project partners.

"Ummm last partners is Lilly and darsha! I expect these projects to be done but the end of the month if not it's a 0" she said and then that when the bell would ring so I got up and went over to Lilly "so can I pick you up and take you to my place so we can do this project?" Darsha was lying she just really wanted to see her tonight.. hopefully she says yes "yea ofc I would love that" she heard Lilly say and so I would give Lilly my number and then walk off and smile softly and went off to my next class  and then once I was done with my test I had to do I walked out the building and looked around for Lilly and finally found her sitting alone, so I walked Over to her and sat down "so how are you beautiful" I asked looking her dead in the eye.

"I'm great darsha thank you" she said with a little blush on her cheek -so cute- I thought but me and her where having a pretty good conversation until her fuckboy bf ruined it so I just got up and walked away and got into my car and drove off and then I would look at Lilly one last time before I left "oh god I can't wait for my father to see how beautiful this girl is" I said and once I got home and texted Lilly "hey just txt me when you want me to pick you up darling" I sent it and then I would put on something comfortable and then told my maids to make everything look nice since there was a guess was coming over later, but I ended up falling asleep.. and had a very spicy dream about her and Lilly "fuck me.. Omg" I said underneath my breath and then I went into my car and went over to Lilly house to pick her up since she txted,

-later on during the "project"-
Lilly pov:

I was laying on my stomach while dar was just sitting there but she did feel something for dar like different feeling..like nothing her bf has ever done. Dar was just diff her voice, her body,her small accent,her hair just everything made me act like a damn dog.. yes she's a girl but she was my type.. if I liked girls maybe she could show me..no she's just a friend right? Do I like her.. just never mind that. But I would turn to look at her but I would see her holding her pants in the middle.. so I got up slightly and looked at her "when I was hugging you earlier.. I felt something rubbing against my stomach so like are you trans?" I asked her but all I saw where her cheeks get ready witch was kinda cute "I'm intersex.. 10 inches" she said "damn! We'll at least you don't have to worry about a strap" I said to her laughing a bit -gosh I already like this girl and I barely know her- I thought and moved a little closer to her to the point I felt her hot breath run against my neck.