Chapter 2

- warning - this page will have hitting and cussing in it -

Lilly pov :

Finally I made it to school I had walked right pass my bf and went to my friend group, "hey guys" I said with an soft smile on my face while hugging my boy best friend and then my girl best friend , I had peaked at kio few times and saw he death staring me so i sighed and walked off to my locker not saying anything, i never really thought that kio was the type of boy to hit there gf... And i couldn't tell on one cause i  was scared to so she kept it a secret.. for now

While I was putting my books in my bag I felt an strong grip on my arm causing me to whine softly but low enough for no one to hear me, I  saw it was my bf pulling me into a empty classroom, "baby! I'm sorry he hug-" I tired to speak but only for him to punched me .. "I'm sorry it won't happen again"she said wiping her tears "Stfu crying slut letter you better be prepared" he said with a devilish smirk on his face. "I fucking hate him.. why me? Why did I fall for him" I said crying in the dark cold empty room.

I had gotten up from hearing my name getting called up the the front office? that when I  remembered I had to show a new student around the school, I was a little concerned that a new student was showing up even tho we had one more month of school, but i didn't think to much about it so i quickly fixed up my makeup and smiled and walked down the hall to the principal office and saw a tall girl who had black hair... -my word she beautiful- I thought but quickly got out of my thought when the principal said something, " this is darsha smith I well love if you could tutor her after classes since she new her and pls be nice to this beautiful girl" ms. Oliver (Principal) had said with a soft smile so i nodded and looked away at the floor.. - I'm so lucky-

— LATER ON —

"So this we'll be you first period witch is language and you'll be having it with me so feel free to ask for help I don't bite" i said with an smile giggle causing darsha just to nod, "ok so ur next class we'll be 301 that's math, 306 is science, you'll be having those by urself, but I'll met you but the locker and we'll walk to class together" I said to Daksha and walked away off to class.. - there something off about that girl- i thought but i didn't think to much about it, I had sat down next to my girl bsf and then looked at my bf and looked away and started taking notes down thinking about darsha. But why?

Darsha pov:

I woke up by her father yelling at me "GET THE FUCK UP OR GOING TO BE FUCKING LATER FOR SCHOOL AND THE GOD DAMN MISSION" he yelled causing m to groan and look at him "I fucking got it get out of my room" I said and getting up once my alarm father shut the door, "fuck I don't wanna do this stupid shit, just because I have to get fucking married?" I said while watching my maids picked out an outfit that made me look less like a maifa leader yk? But I was getting into the shower while looking at my tattoos so I smiled and would wash my hair and then my  body, finally I then got out and wrapped a towel around my body and watches as my maids came in and did my hair.

- mean while -

I was all ready i was putting on my rings and walked downstairs and saw my father and other maifa leaders around the world, "you remember what ur doing right?" My father said causing me to groan "yes I have to find some girl I want to marry and make her fall in love with me! Now can I go?!" I said with a slight attitude, but I just walked out the house and got into the back seat and watched as her dad servant drove me to the high school and then once they got there they opened the servant opened the door for her and then I had walked in and all eyes where on me but all the girls i saw where basic and not my type, "hello I'm darsha smith" I said looking at the principal I'm was guessing, she nodded I heard her calling for a girl to come up to the office?

I was looking out the window until i heard a soft voice so i turned and saw a beautiful girl... everything about this girl made me smile inside.. - she so perfect... I want her- i thought but only to notice the fail to cover the huge bruise on her face, - who ever did this to her I'll kill them- I thought and smirked softly and followed the girl named Lilly into the hallway listening to her talk about the classes, i would just nod at everything she said, but it was time for class so I walked behide Lilly and sat down into the back and watched Lilly every move... and then I saw some dude staring at her? - wtf is his problem?-  I thought but just shrugged and started writing things down.. - she will be mine- I  thought with a smirk.

I hope y'all are enjoying it's my first time writing a book so pls excuse if some stuff don't make since!!