Chapter 8

DARSHA POV:

We locked eyes for a bit until she looked away blushing, "how cute" I mumbled to myself and got up and went over to her and sat down "so darling, would u like to go anywhere?" I said as I rubbed my thumb against her bottom lip and smirked I just wanted to tease her. "And you going to be coming to work with me cause I don't want to leave my Princess alone with my bodyguards" I said to her and kisses her cheek and stood up take off my shirt and then went to my closet and put on a black button up suit and then I went over to her and sat back and made her sat on my lap again "so Princess tomorrow we have some stuff we have to do, where going to take you shopping and stuff like that, and then come back here and you'll have a dress you'll need to put on cause I'm taking you out to dinner" I said in her ear as I softly kissed up and down her neck

COUPLE HOURS LATER

I was in the car with Lilly I had one had on her inner thigh as we drove to her family house, once we got there she looked at me and pulled me in and kissed me softly causing me to smiling but ofc I kissed her back "be respectful. And don't tell then u fucking kidnapped me" Lilly said rolling her eyes "keep rolling ur eyes at me princess and I'll turn this car around and give you a real reason to roll then" I said smirking and then got out the car and stood be hide her and watched her knock on the door "are u sure I should be-" I was about to speak until her father opened the door "my god Lilly you fucking scared me" he said hugging her and then I would raise en eyebrow as he gave me an dirty look... but I had to be nice "hello sir" fuck I don't wanna be here I thought with an small groan walking inside the house ..

All eyes where on me cause me to get a little nervous so I just went back outside and went to my car and then heard Lilly voice so I stop and looked at her "what's wrong?" She asked as I felt her hand rub against my cheek "nothing just text me when to get you I have business to take care of love" I said and leaned down and placed an soft kiss on her lip and walked to my car and sat down and drove off... I know im going to have to deal with her family if she falls in love with me but damn I just met them and they already look like the hate me but anyways I have to go get my fucking money back that someone stole from my house..

Once I got the the ally way I saw some people standing there so I got out and grabbed my gun and put it in my pants and walked to them "give me my money back" I said "not so fast love.. if you want this we need something from you" the man said who was her enemy "wtf do you want josh.!" I said slightly getting piss off "we won't the girl, u will get ur money back once you hand over.. Lilly" he said causing me to freeze "well it looks like ur not getting her she's fucking mine go find someone else because ur not getting her" I said and pulled my gun out and pointed it at his head "fine then we have to do this the hard way" he said and left but I saw a piece of paper on the ground so I went over and picked it up - you either give her to us or I'll we'll kill everyone to find her ur choice - it said so darsha got into her car and rushed to Lilly house and banged on the door..

I saw Lilly and pulled her out the door and held her waist "tell ur parents that u need to leave.. pls we have to go now" I said to her and Lilly nodded and hugged everyone and left and we went back to the house "just know I'll keep you safe and I won't let anyone do anything to you ok bye there a man.. a huge group of people coming after you and they'll look for you everywhere I need you to come out the state with me pls.." I said holding her on my lap looking at her in a worry face "I know about ur family and friends and trust me you'll be able to see them still I just wanna keep you safe" I said to her wiping her tears "don't cry.. Princess ur ok" I said and got up "we'll leave tonight and arrive at the Bahamas cause I have an place there Princess" I said before I heard jumping around so I turned and saw how excited Lilly was about it.

"Ur so cute but help me pack we'll go shopping for you and stuff once we get there" I said and then got on my phone and called my pilot who flys my private jet "yes ma'am I'll be there in a hour" he said so I ended the call and packed some stuff I would need and then I looked at Lilly was was half naked in front of me so my cheek would be a bright red but I would look her up and down and then look away "I..um.. do you need clothes Princess" I said and felt her hands travel up and down my chest "No I need you all of you" Lilly said cause me to go speechless.. is she fucking with me rn.. but hey I'm not complaining I love whatever going on rn..

Yes this hole chapter was all about darsha and now the book is about to get really interesting so stay tuned for more parts guys and sorry if some stuff don't make sense I'm just a little tired ❤️