Afterwards, the female doctor also checked the pulse as well, and the results were similar. Gu Wenxuan nodded slightly, and squeezed her little hand.

He will be thirty in a few days, and he doesn't know if the two children will be able to come out before the year. Gu Wenxuan gently stroked Hu Rong's stomach with the other hand.

At this time, Gu Wenxuan's mother had been kneeling in her family's ancestral hall in the Yongningbo mansion in the capital city. In Songyang County, even if it takes pigeon to pass the letter, it will take two days to arrive. She doesn't know if the daughter-in-law has given birth today, or if it would happen in a few days.

Hearing that her second son's wife was pregnant with twins, she was so surprised that she almost fainted when she first heard the news. After recovering, she prayed to the Bodhisattva every day to bless Hu Rong to give birth to twins safely. You must know that a woman's childbirth is a trip to hell, not to mention that Hu Rong is pregnant with twins, which is even more dangerous.

"Mother, it's already noon. It's time to eat. You have been praying for several months. You eat vegetarian food every day. The Bodhisattva and Buddha must know your sincerity. The second sister-in-law will definitely give birth safely." The eldest daughter-in-law looked at her mother-in-law and said.

"She will definitely give birth safely," Mrs. Gu looked at her eldest daughter-in-law and said, but with her tightly clenched right hand, one could tell the tension in her heart.

In the county government office, Gu Wenxuan went to the study in the front yard after seeing Hu Rong.

Just now someone was beating drums at the door to complain, saying that their son was about to be beaten to death, Gu Wenxuan immediately let people in, this was the first homicide case in these few months, since someone dared to commit murder in broad daylight.

This person is none other than Widow Wang. It is said that her son's health is seems to be getting better every day. Widow Wang is naturally very happy, but no one thought that the Hu family's eldest son, who was at home these days because of his bad mood about the matter, would get drunk by himself, and rush out in anger.

He just happened to bump into the son of Widow Wang on the road behind the mountain. He was wearing thick clothes and came out to collect firewood. The two met on a narrow road. The drunk eldest brother vaguely saw this boy standing in front of him. Thinking of Mrs. Hu's nagging at home, he immediately felt that the Wang family was shameless and wanted to blackmail their family. As a result, their family has no money now, so he immediately pushed the Wang family's boy. He didn't even think about it.

But who would have thought that this scene was seen by others again. The boy from the Wang family was already weak, but he suddenly fell down in the field and almost passed out. At that time, Widow Wang was embroidering with the wife of the village chief's, and thought that her son was resting at home. The people who saw this scene yelled out that the Hu family's son wanted to kill, and then ran away.

Later, everyone in the village knew that eldest son of the Hu family wanted to kill the boy of the Wang family to vent his anger. The widow Wang immediately took her son and went to the county town. It's okay to heal your body slowly, but who knows if the eldest Hu brother will came again, so she came to this county immediately, planned to sue the Hu family to the county master.

She had to send eldest son of the Hu family to prison, or her son's life might be lost at any time.

As usual, third brother and his wife were at the tea shed, waiting for Hu Rong to come out from the county government office. When they heard the sound of drumming, the two looked over with the mentality of watching the excitement, but they saw their Hu family's deadly rival, Widow Wang, beating the drums yelling about a murder.

The couple were stupefied at first, then they came to their senses and hurried over. Unfortunately, the county government office opened at this time, and Widow Wang entered.

"Husband, the eldest brother killed someone, and the victim is that sick child of the Wang family." Third wife trembled when she said this.

Third brother didn't feel any better, the two of them came to their senses and hurried back.

"My lord, you have to make the decision for me. The eldest son of the Hu family in Shangyang Village is bullying too much. He is going to kill my son." Widow Wang said with snot and tears.

Gu Wenxuan knew that Hu's family in Shangyang Village was Hu Rong's natal family, which meant that the eldest brother of the Hu family was going to kill someone.

"If it weren't for my son's fate, and his luck that someone saw him this time, I'm afraid, I'm afraid it would've been too late." Widow Wang kowtowed to Gu Wenxuan as soon as she said this, begging him to make a decision.

But not to mention that Hu Rong's relationship with Hu's family is not good, even if it is good, he can't ignore Widow Wang. Gu Wenxuan immediately asked his men to go to Shangyang Village to capture the eldest son and come to the county government for questioning.

Widow Wang's crying voice became a little softer.

Third brother and his wife hurried back and finally arrived at the village. Along the way, the two of them were often pointed at by others. The third brother and his wife scolded the eldest brother in their hearts.

But thinking of Hu Rong's identity, third brother and his wife are not so pessimistic, they still hold their heads up high, they will not stay here when they get benefits from Hu Rong, and this matter will not have a big impact on them at that time.

But if the rest of the Hu family knew about Hu Rong's happy life now, I'm afraid they wouldn't be able to reap the benefits so easily.

In the old house of the Hu family, several brothers and wives of the Hu family came over. Looking at the dejected eldest brother, they all looked at him with contempt.

The eldest brother's nose was bruised and his face was swollen, this was the beating he received from Mr. Hu.

The eldest brother's wife kept crying, but she was also cleaned up by Mrs. Hu.

Mr. Hu and Mrs. Hu regretted so much why they wanted to live with the eldest brother's family in the first place, but it was too late to say anything now, Widow Wang had already reported to the government, and their eldest son might have to go to jail.