Good or bad...💕

Hey, this is my story. I really hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote! Thank you xx

Leah's pov
My alarm echos through my room. I turn it off and sit up. Today is gonna be good I can feel it. I walk over and open my blinds and then walk into the bathroom splash my face with water and walk downstairs to see my housemates (Jordy, Daan, and Beth) sat on the sofa. "Morning Lee" Jord says as she looks up and smiles at me. I walk over at sit on Jords lap as there is not room on the sofa. "You okay Le?" Beth questions. "Yeah actually I feel good this morning" everyone smiles. I walk into the kitchen and make some toast, I eat it and go get ready. I always go to get ready first because I always take the longest.

Beth pov:
Leah's in a good mood this morning. She thinks today is gonna be good but I think the opposite. Daan is being really distant lately, she doesn't talk to me, she ignores me sometimes but just me no one else. I love her so much and I don't know what to do it feels like she's hiding something. "Beth you ready?" Jord asks. I look at the time and nod at her. We all get in the car and drive to the training ground.
"Morning Beth"  Caitlin says joyfully.
"You're in a good mood cait" she looks at me and smiles. I walk to the changing rooms and get changed into my kit. I see Daan walking over to me. "Hey Daan" I say and look in her eyes. She looks away. She's been doing that recently it's like she can't look me in the eyes. D-"Hi Beth" she says in a quiet tone.
B-"Daan is everything ok with us?"
She just looks at me and walks to get changed. I follow her.
B- "Daan did I do something wrong? please tell me"
D- "no you didn't do anything, look Beth I can't do this right now I think we need to go on a break."
B- "wait what Daan?"
D-" I'm sorry Beth I just can't"
She walks out and leaves me stood there alone. Cait left a while ago so no one is in here. I sit down and have tears strolling down my cheeks. I've been sat there for 10 minutes not knowing what to do. Lia walks in "Beth are you in here?" She turns her head and sees me crying. She come and sits next to me putting an arm round my shoulders.
L- "Beth what is it?"
B-" Daan broke up with me"
L- "omg B I am so sorry"
She hugs me really tightly. I eventually stop crying.
B-"thanks Lia I really appreciate the hug"
L-"anytime B"
I give her a sad smile.
B-"I'll come now"
You both go to where all the girls are. Everyone is talking. Once Jonas sees I am her he clears his throat. "So a lot of you want to know why I have gathered you here, I wanted to tell you that tomorrow we have a new signing joining our team and I want you guys to make her feel welcome." He pauses, "she will share a house with Beth, Daan, Jordan and Leah." Everyone starts talking amongst themselves. " okay guys let's go train" Jonas says after 5 minutes.
*After training*
I still feel like shit. I didn't do very well in training as I couldn't get my mind off Daan. I don't understand what happened, we were fine till she started being off. I didn't do anything did I? "B what's up you seem upset?" Leah says. I just look at her. Tears start falling down my face. She hugs me so tight. While in the hug I look over at Daan. She's laughing, she doesn't seem to care. I start crying harder. I see Daan walk to Jord and say something. Leah let's go off me. "What's wrong?" Leah says not wanting to push me. I look over at Daan laughing. "What did she do?" Leah says in a protective tone. "She broke up with me and I don't know why" I say quietly. She looks at me with a worried look. "Oh Beth, let's go home so you can relax" she puts her arm round me and we walk to Jord. "B why you crying?" Jord looks at me confused. "I'll tell you later, what did Daan want?" I say desperately.
"Oh she just said that she's gonna sleep at Katie's tonight why?" I ignore her and walk of to the car and get in the back.

Leah's pov:
Beth's so sad. I can't believe Daan. Jord looks at me confused. "Daan broke up with her without any reason" Jord looks at me and gives me a sad smile. I grab her hand and we walk to the car. "Hey B" I look in the back and she nods at me. We drive home and Beth goes straight upstairs.
She's been up there for an hour and a half. I didn't go to see her because i know when she's upset she likes to be alone. "Jordy I'm gonna go check on her" I say releasing myself from Jords arms. I walk upstairs and knock on Beth's door. No reply. I open the door to see Beth fast asleep. I don't want to wake her but I know I should because she won't sleep tonight. I sit down beside her on shake her lightly. "Beth you need to wake up" I see her eyes open slightly. "Ugh"
"Sorry B but you won't sleep tonight" she looks at me sweetly. "Thanks Le"
"Do you wanna come downstairs with me and Jord and watch a film?" I ask so she can keep her mind off Daan. "Yeah I'll be down in two" I hug her. I know how she feels and I feel terrible. I go back down to Jord. "Is she okay?"
"Yeah she was asleep but I woke her up because it's only 6 and she won't sleep later." I walk over to Jord and kiss her softly. Five minutes later Beth comes down. "Hey" she says quietly. "Hey B come here" she walks over and I put my arm round her making her comfortable before I get myself comfy on Jord. We pick a movie and lay down and watch it for a while. It's a funny movie and every so often I hear Beth laugh. Beth is like my little sister and seeing her in pain makes me sad. I will always protect her no matter what. She's so kind and loving and doesn't deserve this.

Daan pov:
I had to break up with Beth. I didn't know what else to do. Ive been kissing someone else for a while now. I can't pretend to be with her when I like someone else more then her and I won't apologise for it. I haven't told her why yet. I haven't told anybody why I broke up with her not even katie. I'm staying at katie's w Jill, lotte and Jen. Beth's so upset. But to be honest I don't care. I don't wanna be with her I don't see the problem. I'll have to tell her why I broke up with her at some point but I know everyone will take her side. And if I stayed at home I know Leah would have a go at me. Leah treats beth like her sister. Beth told me about how her and Leah are like sisters and she looks up to Leah and stuff. It's bullshit.

That's my first part. Please tell me if you want me to do anything in this story. Thank you they will be another part soon xx