Chapter 10.

LAMONTE

LAMONTE

This was a big step but Yazzmine decided to invite me and her family over for brunch, she said it was time that we all meet each other.

When I got to her house there were cars already in the yard, seems like every one got here before me, what a good impression, great.

I rung the doorbell waiting for Yazzmine to come open the door.

There she stood looking all wonderful.

"Hey baby, you look good" I said kissing her cheek.

She smiled as always, whew I loved seeing her do it. One wish I have is to always make my lady smile.

She hugged me after letting me in.

"Hey baby, thank you. You look and smell good" She said.

I popped my fake collar, she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe I shouldn't had said that" She said.

"What? Girl you know I gotta do both" I said.

She responded by laughing, soon I joined in.

We were walking down the hallway and got closer to the kitchen. Before we went in she warned me that she only told her mother that we were dating but not her dad and brother..way to go Yazzmine.

Before I could answer I was already being dragged into the kitchen were everyone was.

As it seems to be Yazzmine's father and brother looked confused and her mother..all she could do was smirk at Yazzmine.

I sat down.

Yazzmine did too.

Yazzmine's mother was bringing food to the table so I assumed she cooked.

"Mommy the food smells so good" She said.

Her mother smiled.

"Thank you baby, I hope it tastes just as good as it smells" She said laughing a little .

Out of no where Yazzmine's father just got to the point.

"Who are you partna ?" He said.

Yazzmine blew out a sigh.

"Daddy, let him introduce himself without you interrogating please" I said.

He waved her off and waited for me to answer.

"It's okay" I said smiling.

"Hello sir, I'm Lamonte Jordan. Your daughters Boyfriend" I said.

He looked intrigued. He was about to get questions out of me and I was about to give him an answer to every one.

"Hmm..I should've known something was going on. What you do for a living if I may ask? Can't have my daughter out here messing with no mad man" He said.