Chapter 1.

YAZZMINE

YAZZMINE.

It's Saturday night, Summer Walker's CPR was playing in the background. Yazzmine was currently in the bathtub drinking a cup of Stella rose.

Her son's father took their child for the weekend so she's free until tomorrow.

Yazzmine tried to think of something she could do since E'Siah was gone. Her homegirls where all busy with their men. Crazy thing is she's the only one out of the group with a child and without, a man.

Yazzmine sighed .

She was tired of being lonely but she was also stubborn at heart. She couldn't help how she felt  about not giving her heart away. The only time she really fell in love was with E'Siah's father, Rashad but that's long over.

Rashad and Yazzmine went to school together, first it started off as them being cordial then next thing you know they were making E'Siah. They were together for a minute until their son turned two then they broke up . One night Yazzmine and E'Siah walked in the house after yazzmine had to take over some other employee's clients heads due to them not being able to come in because they got sick.

Yazzmine unlocked the door with an sleep E'Siah in her arms. She closed the door and walked farther in the house but stopping in her tracks when she heard something coming from the room.

She layed her son in his room and headed to Rashad's room. She stood by the door to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

She heard noise. She knew that he wasn't in there by himself . She didn't want to believe that he was doing what she was thinking. She wanted to be naive for once but she couldn't.

She opened the door.

She was right .

A girl was laying right on top of him.

Yazzmine pulled the girl by her hair throwing her on the floor and then going over towards where Rashad was.

"So, I work hard all day while you creep around huh?" Yazmine said.

Rashad sighed.

"Baby, lemme explain-" He said.

Yazmine slapped him in his face and then hitted on his chest.

"So you want ha? So you want ha? Huh? She better than me? She must be?"

Yazzmine turned around and saw the girl still on the floor half naked .

"Oh so you still hea? Okay" Yazzmine said.

"YAZZ NO, CHILL PLEASE"