I laughed a little at her response.

"You ever just be chillin, bored. Then slip your hand inside your pants and start playing with your pussy?" Angel wondered.

"What the fuck bae-" I immediately chuckled. Angel smiled a little.

"Cause I be doing that. I was finna do that while you was in your session but I was like Ima just take a nap." Angel nodded.

"Yea...I'm sure." I said, grabbing her dominant hand. I brought her fingers up to my nose and smelled them. "Damn. What, you don't believe me?" Angel chuckled.

"I just wanted to see." I smiled.

"Now pull your fawking pants up." I told her again. "Yes mommy." Angel sighed, pulling her pants up.

"And then you're not even wearing your belt. Where the fuck is your belt?" I then asked. "Lift your shirt up." Angel gestured. I was confused but I lift my shirt up and looked down.

"Oh..." I nervously smiled when I saw I was wearing Angel's belt.

"Dickhead." Angel mumbled.

"Alright, not too much." I sighed. Angel chuckled while starting the car.

Angel began driving. The both of us talked and joked around while in the car. Eventually I noticed Angel was just driving around, with no set destination.

"You're not taking me home?" I wondered. "I am your home." Angel sighed. "Shut up." I chuckled. Angel smiled a little.

"No, baby. I barely see you anymore. I just need more time with you." Angel expressed. "Me too ma." I rubbed her thigh.

"This is the first time I've seen you all week." Angel sighed.

"No, it's not. What about practice?" I brought up. "Practice doesn't count. We're barely around each other and afterwards, the both of us are always in a rush to get somewhere else." Angel stated.

"True." I nodded.

"Haven't seen my kids in forever. How are they?" Angel wondered. "...I don't know." I mumbled. "What?!" Angel looked at me.

"Niya's been watching them." I smiled. "Oh hell nah. What type of mother are you?" Angel mugged me. "A busy one. Them little fuckers still alive, they'll be alright." I shrugged.

"Dominique!" Angel hit me.

"I'm getting my babies tonight." Angel expressed in a worried tone.

"Good. They was taking up my bed space for real." I smiled. "Are you deadass right now?" Angel asked. "Yes." I answered. Angel gasped.

"I wanna divorce." she then said.

"Good luck with that." I mockingly chuckled. "We're locked in forever ma." I stated.

~♥︎~

I was doing one of my daily walks around the fitness center, making sure everything was good. Words couldn't express how bad I'd rather be in between Angel's thighs right now, napping or munching.