Y/N, Qrow, and Team RNJR (or JNRR) were seated on logs, gathering around a campfire as Qrow just finished explaining everything about the four maidens from the beginning and that Y/N has already know about this through him and Ozpin. Y/N has a bandage wrapped around his left arm. Sitting next to him is Qrow, who has a bandage wrapped around his abdomen over his clothing. There is silence among the group and Qrow takes a swig from his flask. 

Qrow: "It's a lot to digest to take in."

Y/N #1: "Yeah, it was the same for me."

Nora: "So, these maidens... there are four of them... and they all control different elements?"

Qrow: "Yes, there are four maidens. They're named after the different seasons but, it's more of a title than anything reflecting on their ability."

Ruby: They're powerful fighters that don't need dust to use their power."

Y/N #1: "Sounds crazy I know, but it's true."

Ren: "If they're so powerful, why haven't the maidens been used to protect the world?"

After taking a sip from his flask, Qrow responds back.

Qrow: "They are all indeed powerful but, they're still mortals and keeping close tabs on who becomes a maiden is important."

Y/N #1: "Theoretically speaking, a random mugger could come up to a maiden, jump her with a knife while looking into her eyes and then, boom... the mugger becomes a maiden. That is, if the mugger is a girl, of course."

The huntsman chimes in.

Qrow: "Worst case scenario, someone from the other side could get the maiden power and that could lead to disastrous consequences. The last time one of the maidens went to a baddie and before we knew it, the Great War soon followed. If the maiden hadn't been killed by Ozpin's inner circle back then, the results would have been... apocalyptic."

Y/N and the others share a look of concern and surprise upon hearing this as Qrow continues speaking.

Qrow: "So, we made it a goal to train maidens to keep an intended target in the back of their minds just in case they get ambushed and killed."

Y/N #1: "And that's what happened to Amber, right? The former Fall Maiden?"

Qrow nod to him before resuming.

Qrow: "Amber was attacked. She was young and experienced. But her assailant... Cinder or Ash or whatever her name is, the one responsible for the Vytal Tournament Disaster and the fall of Beacon, she found a way to get around the system without killing the maiden. She and her lackeys managed to ambush me and Amber and siphon off part of her power, leaving Amber in a comatose state. We were worried that we might lose the maiden power to her, we looked for a new candidate."

This is when Jaune chimes in, now realizing something.

Jaune: "And that's what you were trying to do with Pyrrha ... the night the tower fell. You were trying to turn her into one of them."

Qrow: "Like I said, we were afraid that if we didn't do something, the rest would go to Cinder as well."

Jaune then gives an angry look at Qrow, which Y/N soon notice. 

Jaune: "So you forced it on Pyrrha."

Y/N #1: "No one forced anything, Jaune. Qrow, Ozpin, and the others explained the situation to Pyrrha and me. They gave her the options and laid out all the facts."

Qrow: "She could have walked away at any time. And she made a choice. And from what Y/N told me, you were there, you heard her."

Jaune snarls back at him, becoming more upset.