Charity.

Y/N POV

As i hear my alarm ringing i also hear someone knocking.

"Come in!" I shouted as i was preparing to stretch my body.

"Good morning, Sir! About the arrangement i told you yesterday, You'll have to do the challenge for a charity event." Jack bowed.

I looked at him.

"What? You should've told me that yesterday!" I expressed my frustration.

"Well I'm sorry sir, But if you're not up to it then i can tell them." Jack took out his phone.

"Don't.." I put his phone down.

After realizing the hour's i practiced with Sae, I can't let her down.

"I'll pull through and besides i can grow my fame through this kind of collaboration." I smirked.

"You're just like your father indeed sir, We'll go to the venue on the afternoon." Jack smiled and left the room.

I then stretched my body to remove the stiffness from my body.

After a quarter hour i went downstairs to eat breakfast but in the hall i saw Santos.

"EYY! PROFESSIONAL BOXER AND A DANCER? Y/N GOT GAME FOR REAL." Santos shouted out of joy.

"It was only his first time boxing and now Y/N already got the attention of most girls." Robert mumbled out of dissatisfaction.

"Robert, You may be young but you're not just quiet on Y/N's level of charisma and most of all.. Skill." Donovan chuckled out.

"You'll find someone who'll like you for who you are Robert." I chuckled out also.

We went downstairs and had a nice meal.

We went to our private gym and we trained for hours.

As we were about to leave someone entered the gym.

It was Changbin.

"Well figured out my brother would be here!" Changbin hugged me and raised me to the air and spinned round and round.

"Put me down, Bin!" I tried to slither with all my strength but Changbin is just too strong.

Until he finally putted me down.

"It's been what? A-lot of years since you left Korea without a word and now you're back without a word?" Changbin expressed how angry he was when I left.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm sorry.." I felt guilty.

I know what i did was wrong and it will continue to haunt me forever.

"Well its nice to know you realized your mistakes, You only told mom about your departure but I am also your big brother." Changbin stated.

We continued to have a nice conversation.

"Our manager said you're coming to the charity event later, Is that true?" Changbin asked.

"Mhm, I also have to.. Dance..." I said in embarrassment.

"To what dance exactly?" Changbin tried to hold his laughter.

"Super.. Shy..." I mumbled out in embarrassment.

"HAHAHAHA PLEASE.." Changbin couldn't hold his laughter out no more and fell down on the floor rolling.

"Damn it Binny.. This is why I don't tell you shit." I walked away.

I went to the locker room and took my gear off.

"Who was that?" Donovan asked as he was writing something on his board.