Protector.

HAERIN POV

I have arrived at school early trying to avoid Han because of the incident yesterday.

I know that he will bully me again since Y/N did punch of him on the gut.

I giggled just thinking about it.

I walked inside the halls and noticed people were staring at me, All eyes were on me.

I got nervous of the feeling and saw Minji,Hanni and Hyein waiting for me infront of my locker.

"Hello Unnies! Hello Hyein! Why are you guys here?" I asked them.

"We heard about what happened with Han." Hanni said in a worried voice.

I looked at Minji and she was somewhat upset.

"Yeah Unnie.. Everyone has heard about it, False rumors have now started spreading you know?" Hyein expressed her worried feelings.

"Oh.. Im sorry Minji-unnie.." I bowed down asking for an apology.

"Its alright Haerin, In fact im glad that he got humbled but Han has some good connections with gangs.. You should tell Y/N to watch out." She pulled my chin up.

We saw Y/N entered the halls.

He looked like he was in a rush and we saw Han's friends chasing him.

"OH HEY HAERIN! UM GOOD MORNING!" She shouted and continue running.

Y/N ran but Han's friends didn't chase him except they surrounded me.

"Hey you.. You're with that guy." She pulled my arm with force.

"Let me go!" I tried to shake his hand off but he was just too strong and then someone interrupted us.

It was Changbin Y/N's older brother and Y/N.

"You.. ALL OF YOU. Get out of this school." Changbin punched the guy who threatened me and Y/N punched him in the liver causing him to lose his breathe.

They helped the guy who got knocked out and left fast.

"Those Crooks.." Changbin shook his hand

"No one touches my friend." Y/N said and i noticed his intense aura it looked like he was about to kill that guy.

Minji pulled me and we walked away i waved goodbye at Y/N and he waved back.

Minji then whispered to me.

"You should stay away from that Y/N we don't know anything about his background and he already looked like he was about to murder someone."

I shook my head.

"Nuh Uh.. Y/N is the reason why Han couldn't bully me yesterday and if it was for Him I would have been bullied again today." I expressed my respect for Y/N to Minji.

"I'm not an expert but.. Y/N looked cool when he punched that guy." Hanni chuckled.

We laughed at Hanni's comment but Minji wasn't happy.

Y/N pov

"Looking at your "friend" up close she was kind of cute.. She's perfect for you Lil bro." Changbin ruffled my hair and laughed.

"She's not my girlfriend! She's just a friend." I whispered.

"Well you tell Yuna that." Changbin then went inside his classroom.