Needy Little Thing(💜)

Silah

...

She knew exactly what she was doing, sending that picture. Her sitting on her knees on our bed wearing lingerie. Knew that I'd find some excuse to leave work. And she was still on her knees in the exact same position when I got home.

"You just couldn't help yourself, could you?" I gripped her chin and made her meet my eyes. "What did you want?" I shifted my hand to her throat, loosely gripping it.

A slight whimper from her. "I wanted to tease you-"

I just smirked. "The truth, sweetheart. Be a good little foxy for me, and maybe you'll get what you want."

"I wanted you-" She whined. "I wanted you to touch me. It feels better when you do it."

"Then tell me exactly what you want. Such a needy little thing, couldn't even wait for me to get home." I brushed his thumb over her bottom lip, my hand shifting to firmly grip her chin.

"Have your way with me. Give me orders, punish me if I disobey. Gods just please." She always begged for me, for what she wanted me to do to her. "Please I'll be good for you."

"So needy." I purred, brushing a hand up her thigh. "Lay down, hands above your head and legs spread." I ordered, stepping back and watching her.

Her cheeks flushed as she obeyed, her fingers closing over the edge of the headboard. She spread her legs, a wet spot soaked into the fabric of her underwear.

"Already so wet for me." I purred, unclipping her bra and pulling it off before opening one of the drawers of my bedside table and pulling out rope. I bound her wrists together, tying the end of the rope to the headboard. "Is that too tight?" I looked down at her, wanting to make sure she was okay.

She shook her head. "It's not."

I nodded, pressing a kiss to the corner of her mouth. "Tell me if I need to stop okay?"

"I will." She caught my lips with her own, pulling back a moment later. Her teeth caught my lip. "Get on with it then." She purred.

"No talking unless you're begging or I give you permission." I growled, pressing my fingers against her cunt through her underwear.

Her hips bucked against my hand, a slight whimper falling from her lips.

"Such a needy little thing. I've barely even touched you and you're already so fucking wet." She flushed as I spoke, just bucking her hips again. "Keep yourself still, or you get nothing." I pulled my hand away, drawing a whine from the woman beneath me. "If you're so desperate, you can cum on my thigh." I shifted my thigh between her legs, grinding it against her slowly.

Her head fell back against the bed, her legs spreading further as she ground herself against my thigh. "More-"

I smirked and watched her hips rock, her cunt grinding against my thigh. I grabbed her hips and ground her harder against my thigh, her back arching.

"Gods please- please I just want your cock-" Gods she was such a needy thing. And I loved hearing her beg for me.

"You have to earn it. Now be a good girl and make yourself cum on my thigh like a good little foxy." I gripped her chin, making her look at me. "And you want to be good for me don't you?"

She nodded quickly. "Yes- yes I want to be good for you."

"Then you'll do as you're told." I bounced my leg slightly, watching as she gasped, her hips moving faster as she ground against my thigh.

A whine fell from her lips as she moved faster, clearly chasing her release. "Close- please-"

"Cum for me Darling." I barely got to say the words before she came, soaking her underwear in her cum. "My needy little fox couldn't even last a couple minutes. If you can't last that long on my thigh, you'll only last seconds once you get my cock." I purred in her ear, her shuddering beneath me. "That is, if you're allowed to cum."