1: The Party

I finished up Tara's hair up, I clasped my hands together saying, "All done!" She looked at her smiling widely as she said, "Thank you Stel, you're the best."

I smiled back proud of myself as I nodded saying, "Of course," "Hey, Im gonna go check on Quinn if she wants to come or not, I'll be back." Tara nodded as I made my way to Quinn's room.

Successfully not hearing any moanings at all, thats a suprise. I shrugged my shoulders as I just knocked on her door, "Quinn you sure you don't wanna come?"

"I'd love to but I already have company! Have fun though Stel!" Quinn shouted back as I scoff playfully knowing a guy is definitely keeping her company.

"Kay! You too bye Quinn!" Were the last words I said to Quinn as I see Tara all ready asking If I was ready too.
And just like that we were at the frat party.

Music blasted in my ears as Tara and I made our way in, "Hey I'm gonna explore around so I'll see you around stel!" I hear Tara shouting so I could hear as I just nodded.

I went to the drinks seeing they were already poured into several cups so I took it as I made my way to find my other friends.

I ended up finding Mindy and her girlfriend Anika making out as I rolled my eyes playfully, "Ahh if it isnt my favorite love birds!" I said giving them both a big hug.

"Barbie im guessing?" Mindy said looking at me up and down as she guessed, I nodded smiling, "Ding ding ding!"

"I love it Stella!" Anika said as she smiled widely. "Thank you, I like your cute hat, but you know, I'll leave you two love birds at it. Im gonna look for Chad. See you!" I said as I blowed them kisses.

I walked to the right of the room where I saw Chad and Ethan his roomate. "Hey chad." I said as I nudged his shoulders to get his attention, he turned around smiling and hugged me, "Love the costume barbie." He said as I replied, "Love the costume too cowboy, did Tara see you in it yet" I winked as I chuckled.

"Not yet...Not yet.." He said chuckling nervously as I rolled my eyes knowing how huge of a crush he has on Tara but won't make a move yet, My eyes met at his roomie, Ethan.

The shy dorky guy, Was he really or was it just an act? "Hey E, did Chad drag you to this party?" I asked as we both chuckled, "A little bit but hey I have nothing to do, so you know why not?"

That was a lie obviously , he only went to get closer to the group. And mostly go just to see her.

"Okay well seems like you two are talking just perfectly so I'm gonna leave you two at it." Chad said as he winked to Ethan as I chuckled.

"How's being roomates with Chad?" I said as we were both now leaning on the wall. "He's nice to me actually, tries to get myself out there but you know the only girl I want is right in front of me." He said smirking as I bit my lip saying, "Mhm, good."

"The thing's I've been wanting to do ever since I saw you at this party is driving me crazy stella." He said as we both leaned closer together as I giggled rubbing his shoulder.

"Later, but not in public yet, can't make them suspect anything yet babe. After this party, we can." I said as I winked at him.

Ethan and I have been secretly dating for 2 months now, It was only secret for the plan to work out.

"You seriously drive me crazy, you know that right." He said as I playfully nudged him, "I know." I said smirking but it faded away quickly when we heard commotions coming near us and it was Chad punching Frankie.

"Cmon let's go." I said as I dragged Ethan with me to Chad and the others.

With a flash of my eye, I see Sam come out in front of the dude saying, "Im just gonna taze you in the balls real quick." Before actually tazing him. "Holy shit." I mumbled as I saw Anika nod in agreement.

"Are you fucking kidding me Sam." Tara says angrily outloud as she stomped away as the group looked at eachother knowing we were all going to follow Tara.

"You know Sam wouldve been the perfect ghostface, too bad you're better, aint that right honey!" The figure said as I chuckled smirking a little.

As we were following the two sisters, they had began arguing, Chad had tried to stop it, but it only got worse.

"Im just trying to look out for you." Sam said defeated as she looked hurt at the word's her sister had said to her.

Tara put both her hands on her face before saying, "I, I know sam. But you can't do it for the rest of my life. You have to let me go."

Before Sam could say anything we all saw a group of girls splash her with a breverage, maybe soda?

"Murderer!" The girl who splashed her said as the two other girl's recorded it laughing. "I didnt fucking do anything!" Sam shouted as Tara and Chad held her.

"Fuck off cranky ass bitch!" I said as I shoved a middle finger up their faces. "She knows what she did! You guys should stay away from her!" She shouted as I scoffed trying not to smirk.

I looked at Ethan who was still in his little act, I gave him a warm smile as he returned it. The others had seem to walk away from Sam as it was just me and Ethan now.

"Do you want tissues?" Ethan said as he pulled out some tissues, "I only have like three tissues." He said awkwardly as Sam accepted it wiping the liquid off.

"Cmon, lets go E, stay safe Sam, see you back at the apartment." I said as she just nodded as me and Ethan walked off.

"Wanna stay over for a little?" I said as me and him were bumping with each other, "Of course, anything to spend time with you." He said as I latched onto his arm like a happy little kid.

Let's just hope everything goes to plan.
Act 1 ❌
better watch your back Gale.