10: Tracker

"So what's this plan?" Mindy asked sarcastically as she continued you,
"Because right now you have Sam and Tara out there as bait." Saying as she rolled her eyes.

"To track the killer." Kirby said plainly.

"Oh yes because that's obviously gonna work! 'I almost got it!' Then they hang up. And if the killers out with them they're technically bait." Mindy said crossing her arms

In every mystery/scary movie there's always that one cliche, tracking the killer.

'Keep him talking for 10 more seconds! I almost have him!" Then boom the killer hangs up after they say that.

And of course, that's what they were doing.

Kirby turned, "I promise you, they're safe. It's a public space." Saying trying to reassure us.

"That's exactly how our uncle Randy died!" Mindy exclaimed as I looked back at Ethan who shrugged and tried to offer me cheetos, but I shook my head as I turned back to Mindy.

"He got killed in broad daylight! Got took in a van! Stab! Stab! No more Randy!" Mindy said as she used her hands to motion her commentary.

Kirby looked in a little shock as she just shrugged it off.

"Mindy, I doubt anything would happen to them, plus detective bailey's watching out for them outside." I said slightly smiling trying to light up the mood.

"Only one can hope." Mindy said sighing.

I noticed Ethan bring the bag to Chad who just looked at Ethan confused but quickly shook his head.

The final act was coming soon, and god was I hoping everything would work out because if it actually did I wouldn't of been here!

Third Pov

Stella never killed anyone in this act except Jason's roomate, she was there to only kill Tara and Gale.

Sidney would have been on her list, but she knew with Gale gone, it'd hurt Sidney.

But Stella knew she'd have to do that in her other time because this plan mattered.

Tara, Sam, and Gale gone is when she'd be able to rest with knowing she avenged her friend and was able to follow her uncles footstep.

FLASHBACK (SCREAM 5)

"Fuck you Amber."
"Im. Not. The. Fucking Killer!" Liz said aggressively.

"I know." Amber said smirking as she pulled out a gun and shot Liz.

"Welcome to Act 3." She said once again smirking.

Screams filled the room as they ran.

I ran to the basement as the others fled.

The film. Richies Film.

There were cameras recording everywhere for his stupid film.

I quickly ran to get the garage open, but my eyes widened as I saw richie.

"Fuck! You scared me!" I shouted,
"Why are you scared, its not like your gonna be a victim." He said as he quickly grabbed the hidden bag with the ghostface oufit.

"Welcome to act 3." He said smirking into the camera as he dressed up.

"You ready?" Richie asked as I nodded.

Fuck act 3.

Of course I had to be stabbed just so everyone could think im a victim.

END OF FLASHBACK
TBC...

The silence was loud as we all waited for Sam to call "ghostface"

Worried, fear, relief, and anger filled the air.
They all had felt different feelings than the other.

Bzz Bzz

Kirby's face instantly lit up as she heard it through the microphone.

She quickly started typing as me and Mindy just looked at each other weirdly.

We weren't able to hear what ghostface had said to Sam, since Kirby had headphones on.

All we could do was infer on what was happening based on Kirby's expressions.

"Got it." Kirby instantly said.

"Suprised it actually worked." Mindy said shrugging, pretending not to be impressed as I just grinned shaking my head.

"Told you I could do it under 30 seconds." Kirby replied back impressed with herself.

"Looks like hes all the way in the other side of town?" She said seeming to be confused as she continued on,

"It says here hes inside a building, apartment 4..." She stopped in her position as she looked at us confused.

"Howd you guys know that?" She asked as she looked back at her computer.

"Well?" I asked out loud.

"Apparently he's all the way in the other side of town. He's at Gale's." She said with a worried expression.

Me and Ethan glanced at each other knowing the finale was coming up.

"You okay?" Ethan asked as he put his hand over mine.

"Im okay, Im just hoping this nightmare will finally end once and for all." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

Ethan was comforting to be with.

If I didn't know he was a complete total psychopath, I would think he was completely harmless.

How did I end up here?

My mind drifted into Wes and I.

What would he have thought?

I've turned into a killer.
A
Monster.

Seeking revenge for my loved ones.

It was too late to start backing up now.

I was with Ethan.
We started this together,
Which means,
We have to end it together.

"I wish everything ends up being good in the end. I truly do." I said softly as they all looked up at me.

"I wish that too." Chad quietly said.

Ethan and I knew that we had different views of what "happens in the end"

I was beginning to have second thoughts, but how can I back down now?

I closed my eyes, imagining the beach.
Summer.

Take me back to when all I had to worry about was, "I wonder what me and the group are doing later on?"

Old memories start to fade away as you grow.
All you can do is reminisce about how beautiful it was.

There's no going back now.

A/N: Hi guys! Im so so sorry that I took so long to update. Ive been very busy during winter break. Im currently in NYC! But I promise to update as soon as I can again.

Super sorry again for the slow update.