15: The end of a Chapter

A/N: Warning! I know some of you have most likely been waiting for a smut and since I haven't updated in forever, heres a little special.

I'll make sure to put a warning when it starts, for the people who don't want to read it, ill put a mark when it ends!

There was actually gonna be a smut scene in the chapter when Ethan confronted Stella about Chad and her, but I erased it......sorry 😇😁

After waiting for a few minutes, Stella finally plugged the wire back in.

The two killers had waited to see if she would magically come back.

After a few, thats when they knew they did it.

Relief filled the room.

"We did it baby. We fucking did it." The ghostface said as he took off his mask to reveal it as Ethan.

They both smiled happily.

"We did it E." Stella said as they both embraced each other.

"We got our revenge." Ethan said as he cupped Stellas face.

"I love you Stel. You don't understand. I'd do anything for you." Ethan said who looked the girl up and down.

"I love you too E." Stella said back as they both began to lean towards each other.

"We fucking did it!" Ethan whispered yell.
"Cmon lets go. Theyre waiting." Stella said as she held Ethans hand, dragging him to their exit.

The hospital was silent.
Bailey had the cameras frozen.
Being a detective had its perks.

The two had escaped,
Just like that.

Quinn had picked them as they continued to celebrate.

—————

There were no more loose ends,
Gale and Mindy were gone.
No one was came out alive except the four of them.

—————

The four gathered around at the table.

Bailey looked happy and so did the others.

"We got our revenge. All our hard work paid off. Lets celebrate!" Bailey said as we all clanked our drinks together.

At this moment the family and the girl felt successful and relieved.

The feeling of finally getting revenge was bittersweet.

They all had worked so hard to get to this point.

After they finished celebrating, Ethan and Stella went to Ethans room.

He locked the door and they both went to his bed,
"So what now?" I asked as we both cuddled each other.

"Well we're free, we can do what we planned after this." He said as he used one of his hand to softly rub the side of my cheek.

His touch was soothing, he made me feel more calm and more alive, but I couldn't help but feel slightly guilty.

Stella had just killed HER friends.
Mindy and Chad.
They didn't deserve it, Sam and Tara, yeah they did, but not Mindy and Chad.

The girl actually grew up with the siblings, never in her life would she of thought of killing them until Sam came back.

This was Sam's fault.
Or well that's what the girl thought, so she'd feel less guilty.

Ethan noticed a change of expression the girl had on her face.
Guilt was written all over her face and Ethan noticed this.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Ethan asked as he softly ran his hand through my hair.