"Xue'er, b-baby stop!" he gasped through chuckles, cheeks flushed.

Wang Linxue grinned unrepentantly down at her victim, taking mercy only once his sides ached.

" Finally awake. Get ready. I made breakfast."

" Ah." He muttered, eliciting a chuckle from his girlfriend.

About twenty minutes later, he came down wearing the same clothes but his hair was a wet messy slop on his head and his face looked less groggy.

He sat down with a funny expression on his face, " If you don't mind asking but who is the man in the picture on the wall."

Was he looking around in her room again? Sigh.
" Oh, that is Renji Liang. My favourite singer. Has world wide recognition?"

Shaking his head with a furrowed brow, Wang Linxue laughed, "Gosh Jinwei, sometimes , I wonder how old you are. " Wang Linxue laughed as she headed into the kitchen

" Here ,eat up." Wang Linxue pushed the milk porridge and fruit smoothie infront of him with her face turned away.

" Did you make this?"

" Yes. Why, you think I can't cook?" She rolled her eyes .

" I didn't say anything." He smirked as he lifted his spoon to take a sip.

Wang Linxue watched him closely trying to gauge his reaction. Was he going to like it, hate it, be surprised? She was more nervous than ever. She just had to impress him and it was driving her crazy.

'Look how the mighty have fallen. Ping would be so disappointed.'

When the tip of the spoon reached his lips, he paused and raised his eyebrow at Wang Linxue. She quickly scrambled and turned away to focus on her own food.

Damn it!

When she raised her head once more, he had no expression on his face and continued to eat. He ate gently and unhurriedly like he always did.

That's it?

" So how is it?" Wang Linxue tried to hide her eagerness.

"It's ok." He simply said and continued to eat. He almost couldn't hide his smirk.

'Your girlfriend cooked for you for the first time and probably the last with the way you're acting ,and you don't comment on it!!'

She was about to give him ' How to be a boyfriend lesson 101.'

The phone on the table rang loudly breaking off the playful atmosphere. Wang Linxue picked up the phone and held it to her ear.

"Hello? ....Yes that is me please....What ? ....Yes, I did...Ok? ....Ok! No, it's been a while since I heard any news though, I haven't been following."

Xi Jinwei placed the spoon down and stared at her.

" Really?....YES! ....Wow, thanks so much. Ok, I look forward to it....Ok....Bye."

After she cut the call, she jumped in excitement while Xi Jinwei shook her head with a chuckle.

A message popped up on the phone. After scanning the message on the phone, her expression dimmed and she paled .

Xi Jinwei squeezed her shoulders." What is it Xue'er?" His voice low and worried.

A shaky breath left her lips as she sat down on the dinner table. She grabbed her hair and pulled it frustratedly as she groaned. This can't be happening.

" I've been accepted to SR company with a paid internship program to do assisting and other jobs on the ground for the new training talents there. It would make my non existent resumé pop since I haven't even been to the university, but...." She breathed heavily in anger.