The eldest brother drank because he wanted to drink, and he was not forced by them, he did it himself. It was also his fault for beating someone. As a result, Mrs. Hu and Mr. Hu kept blaming their third family, telling them to help eldest brother's family, because he was drinking at their house before the disaster. If one has an accident, the other will suffer too.

The third brother and his wife were naturally very angry, but they did not dare to offend Mrs. Hu and Mr. Hu directly, after all, they still have a few acres in their hands. As for the land, when the elderly couple have passed, the brothers will naturally have to divide it. If they lose their chance to inherit properties, the third couple won't be able to sleep at night.

They went out to look for Hu Rong, and Mrs. Hu agreed. Why? Although the Wang family child is now awake, his health is not as good as it once was. Three meals a day of medicine had been delivered, so all of the old Hu couple's savings had practically been depleted; nevertheless, given that Widow Wang has relied on their Hu family too much, shouldn't they make further plans?

Finding Hu Rong is the ideal plan, since the family will undoubtedly obtain a lot of money, which can just fill the void in their hands, and there's still be extra money that can be used to buy some land, enhance the family's life by collecting rent.

Mrs. Hu also has her own considerations. She wants to buy the land, but it must be under the name of Mr. Hu and her, so that the sons will treat them better in the future.

This is also the reason why they held the few acres of land at home tightly in their hands, to avoid their sons being unfilial.

Mrs. Hu now even thinks that although Hu Rong is a girl, she is much better than these boys of her own family. If these boys of her own family have to work hard one by one, they may not be able to earn as much money as Hu Rong. All the brothers' hearts are not in harmony, and they don't use their energy to move in one place.

Seeing the door of the county government office opened, third brother and his wife immediately stared closely, afraid of missing something if they don't pay attention.

Yesterday, third sister-in-law saw someone going out with a few yamen servants, but she didn't dare to follow. She was afraid that if she followed, Hu Rong would come out while she's away.

Seeing a carriage coming out of it, followed by another one, with many government servants and women around.

"Wife!" Hu San got a little excited and immediately tugged on his wife's clothes.

The third wife was also very excited. She felt that Hu Rong was definitely in the crowd, and she must be sitting in the carriage. You must know that not only did she see Hu Rong last time, but Hu Rong also saw her.

"Let's follow slowly behind," the third wife said, third brother nodded in agreement, seeing the carriage passing by, they immediately followed behind it.

The third sister-in-law knew that if she rushed forward rashly, there would be no good fruit to eat. There are so many yamen servants with swords in their hands.

In the carriage, although there were a lot of cushions, Gu Wenxuan still held Hu Rong in his arms, so that his wife would not feel any bumps.

Being held by her husband was too comfortable, Hu Rong slowly dozed off. The carriage was slow enough, and seeing his wife fall asleep, Gu Wenxuan also began to close his eyes and rest his mind.

The sky in winter was extremely dry and cold. Third brother and his wife followed the group from a distance. When a gust of cold wind hit, their faces turned blue instantly, and at the same time they strengthened their inner thoughts.