🎧Royal!Wally X Advisor!Reader

This is 2/10 of the requests!

REQUEST BY:
M1NX13TY
-----------

You had been one of the royal families best trusted royal advisors for a few years now, around 5-6. Over these years you have worked right beside Wally, by his side and never leaving it. You had grown some feelings for him, though you hid them knowing that he wouldn't like some peasant like you, and plus he'd be set for an arranged marriage soon anyways. You and Wally both walked down the flower filled garden, Wally picking some flowers while ranting about how annoying his body guard, Frank, was.

"And anyways, he just won't leave me be, not even while I use the restroom! He's so stubborn." You snickered at his words, continuing to walk along side of him while he picked flowers. Once his basket was full he was finally done with his rambling, you loved Wally, as a friend of course, but his rambling could get... annoying.

He sat down, pulling your wrist tight with his hand, pulling you down to sit with him as he began tying some grass pieces together along with some flowers. What was he doing?

Wally finished, cupping your cheek with one hand, the other picking up the sloppy built flower crown and placing it on yout head. He had a huge happy smile on his face as he looked at you, you did too. "Thank you, Wally. I love it, would you like me to show you different ways to make these?" Wally nodded eagerly, dumping the rest of the flowers from his basket onto the grass where you both sat.

You taught Wally 3-4 different techniques on how to make flower crowns, he made plenty of mistakes but he was cute so it's okay. The pair laughed together as Wally failed miserably at his attempts. He eventually gave up and let you make him two, when you were done he put one on his head and the other one went on yours.

"We're matching! I'll never get rid of this..well, not until it's completely dead! After that could you make us some more? Oh, oh! And we can make everyone else one too!"

"Sure thing, your majesty."

--------------------------------

Word count: 373