💔/🎧? Rf!Wally X Reader

Btw you're his special assistant, yk the kind to bring his coffee and deliver his papers : )
----------
Today you arrived to work a bit earlier than usual, immediately clocking in, making two cups of coffee and walking to your office. Once you arrived in your office, you sat down you cup, pulled out your paperwork for the day and left, walking twords the boss's office, holding the other cup of coffee. You knocked on the door and opened it, walking twords his desk as his eyes slightly glared up at you. ".. Goodmorning, Y/N, what are you doing here so early?" You set down the cup on his cupholder and smile down at him where he is seated. "No reason, really. I just happened to wake up early and wanted to get work done early today." After you said that, you turned to walk away, but you were stopped by Wally calling out your name. You turned around and looked at your boss who was now standing behind his desk with his arms crossed.

"I want you to stay in here today. Bring all of your belongings up to my room." It wasn't really strange for him to make you do your work in there with him, he did it quiet often actually, what was weird about it was how.. desperate he sounded for you to work with him today. It honestly scared you, normally he wouldn't want you anywhere near him so early in the morning. 'I wonder why he wants me in there today of all days- Hm maybe he just doesn't feel like calling me up throughout the day for coffee and papers' Your office door opened and you walked inside, gathering your belongings and your coffee, amking sure not tp spill ant of it as you walked back twords Wally's office, opening the door and setting down your items, sipping your coffee as Wally seemed to be staring your down. A long, uncomfortably awkward silence went on for about 30-40 minutes before he finally spoke up. "You look very...good in that uniform" His words sounded sincere but you just nodded in response to his compliment. Both of you went back to work after that.

The two of you worked for about 2-3 more hours, sometimes sharing glances with one another or starting some random conversations, thats how it normally was when you worked beside him. To be honest, over the many years of working right beside him, you had cought feelings. You hid them, knowing that the man you fell for was cold, he had never shown love or remorse for anyone or anything, that was, mostly, including you. You knew that he did not love you, you knew it. It was so obvious, yet deep down you hoped that one day he would notice your blush or your clingyness and hoped that he would turn you down already, just to get it out of the way, but he never did. It seemed as if he knew that you liked him, but he continued to lead you on just for the fun of it, sometimes he'd flirt with you, and you enjoyed it, but you also knew that he didn't mean any of it.

As you sat beside him, he continued to sort of stare at you, but whenever you'd catch him staring he'd go right back to his paperwork as if he wasn't staring at you. "Why do you keep looking at me?" He paused, goingndead silent and turning to look at you. He gently grabed your hands, holding both of them and staring into your eyes, you did the same, but only out of fear for what it is that he might say to you. "Y/N, I know that..that I can seem, angry and rude at times. I.. don't mean to be like that, somtimes I just get sort of... frustrated, you know? I never mean to take it out on you though, you're my favorite out of everyone here, you always have been. Well, I say all of this, just to ask...." You silently stare into his eyes, a bit taken back by his sudden show of affection, waiting for him to finish his words as he stops in-between certain words. "Would you...like to bw my s/o? I- I know that it's a lot from me and that its a bit weird..And if you don't like me back then that's fine and we can just forget all about this." You were staring at him now in complete shock, If anything you we're expecting him to turn you down one day, not ask you out.. "I..I like you too, Wally" His eyes lit up a bit, honestly it was so adorable, you had never seen his smile or show much of any emotions.

------------
You then smooch and uhhhhhhhhhh happy ending 😗‼️‼️💖

I only gave yawl the good ending because I know you would have been mad if I didn't ‼️

Word count: 841