🎧Beachtown!Wally x Reader

Today has been a very exhausting day, you had done a few too many interviews and photoshoots and you honestly just wanted to sit down and watch the waves. You were sat on the sand, nobody was really around since it was later on in the day, except for a few people.

Wally was walking towards the waves when he noticed a few a familiar face sitting by the wave, It was none other than the famous surfer, Y/N L/N. Wally stood in shock for a while, before deciding to go and ask you for an autograph or something, he was totally freaking tf out right now.

Wally awkwardly walked over beside you, and cleared his throat, side eyeing you nervously before finally speaking once he noticed you looking at him "Uh...s-so...Hey? Your....Y/N R-right? Like..THE Y/N?" His awkwardness made you giggle, as you stood up and looked down at the short, blue haired surfer who was most definitely fangirling over you right now.
"Uh, yeah? What's your name, kid?" You say, bending down some to look at him as Wally's face turned red. "...Kid?" He questioned as your expression changed as well. "O-oh..uh..Your not a kid?" Wally went dead silent, shaking his head no, his face flushed a bright red in embarrassment. "Oh! I'm..sorry? How old are you then?" "..Like in my twenties or sum..?"

"How do you not know you're own age...?"

"How do YOU? Hm? How old are you Y/N?"

"Uhhhhhhh...-"

"Exactly."

After..that..the two of you surfed together for a few hours, Wally having the time of his life since he was with his literal favorite celebrity of all time, and they seemed to be enjoying his company aswell! After a while of surfing, talking, walking, whatevering, It was time for you to go. Before you left you tossed Wally your sighed surfboard, waving before heading off. You couldn't see him that well from the distance but you could most definitely tell that he was on his knees sobbing and hugging the board..

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY POOKIES IM STILL WAITING FOR THE REQUEST PAGE TO GET FILLED UP! ❤️

word count: 372