🎉Wally X Male!reader

THIS IS A BIRTHDAY SPECIAL FOR XxV01DxS1MPLYxW0NTxX , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ❤️🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉✨‼️‼️‼️

IM GENUINELY SO SORRY THAT ITS LATE I WAS IN GRETNA FOR A DANCE COMP!!!! 💓
------------------------------

06/2/...

You woke up to the sound of knocking at your door, you had been napping the whole day since you hadn't gotten one 'Happy Birthday' from anyone in the entire neighborhood, not even your boyfriend, Wally!

You layed on your couch in the living room, your headphones playing music as you starred at your wall. You had just eaten some pizza that you made and you were now planning on taking a long, deserved nap. You slept for about 2-3 hours before you were waken up by someone knocking on your door. You stood up lazily and walked to the door and sighed loudly before opening it.

When you opened your door you were met with one of your neighbors, you lifted a brow at him, confused on what he wanted from you. "Happy birthday Y/N! I'm so sorry I didn't get to tell you either, the other are sorry too! We were all running sround like headless chickens while trying to get your birthday stuff ready for you!! Poppy and Sally helped make your cake, Julie and Eddie made the decorations, Barnaby plans on doing acts for us, Frank got flowers, and Howdy is in charge of all the presents! As for me, I was kind of...in charge of everything ha. ha. ha." You starred at him, shocked as he rambled on about this and that, you were shocked that he had remembered...that any of them had remembered.

"So, will you come with me to your party? It's not much of a party without you!" You look down at him for a moment, still shocked and you immediately hug him tightly, wally going limp and staring at you with his cat-like smile. "Is....that a yes? If so you're going to have to carry me now since I'm uhh...yeah." You chuckle at his now limp body and carry him, he directs you where to go and you notice everyone gathered around at the plaza, dancing, laughing, eating and talking. You immediately smelt the smell of carnival foods and heard the wierd kind of 90s romantic love songs that would play on the others radios somtimes, you wondered why they never played recent songs but you just assumed they didn't like that stuff- You walked to the plaza and everyone immediately yelled your name and a few of them ran to hug you, Julie and Barnaby being the first to do so as you just smiled and giggled with them as you hugged, wally still in yout arms being crushed between you all.

A few hours passed of everyone partying, eating and just chilling when you decided to leave for some air, sure you were outside but it was a little cramped with all the people around so you sat down under a tree silently. Wally approached you and sat down beside you. "Hey, are you alright?" "Yeah It was just getting a little crouded, I'm just getting some air." He sighed in relief. "Phewww.. for a second there I thought that you weren't enjoying the party!" *the two of you chuckled, you were still a bit tired but you didn't want anyone to know, you thought that if anyone knew then they would think that the party was boring or something, but just as you were thinking that, you immediately noticed wally. Wally was now staring you down with his large eyes, dark shadow across his face, scary ass look. "Are you tired neighbor?" you immediately internally freak out, 'How the fuck did he know that??! Am I THAT readable??-' "..nooo-? Why do you ask?" He just continued to stare at you creepily, you knew that he would probably do that until you told him the truth. "ahhh fine! I'm tired! Stop staring at me like that!!" Wallys face finally reverted to it's normal look and he put his arm around your shoulder, going behind you head and pulling your head onto his shoulder, you had to admit that it was comfortable as hell, but you were still a bit confused.

"Go to sleep, then." You were about to say something, but he immediately inturupted you again. "I'll be here when you wake up, and I won't let you sleep for the rest of the party, don't worry. Take a nap, neighbor." he silently sat there, allowing you to fall asleep on his shoulder. As you slept soundly, Wally smiled his little cat-like smile once again down at you, peacefully watching over you as you sleep.

--_A/N_-- (PLEASE READ!!)
Hiii, sorry I took such a long ass break man.. I'll try to post a bit more, maybe I'll post 1-2 today who knows?..I sure don't.

Word count: 934

ANYWAYS, guys I have been seeing some...Gross comments. NSFW and 18+ kind of comments and it's not okay. I don't know if you guys know this or not but NSFW is not allowed to be publicly made about any of the characters currently, Clown is NOT comfortable with it being made, Please do not harass this person, but these are the kinds of comments that I REALLY do not want to see anymore.

 I don't know if you guys know this or not but NSFW is not allowed to be publicly made about any of the characters currently, Clown is NOT comfortable with it being made, Please do not harass this person, but these are the kinds of comments that I...

'Moans and Kinky stuff' Is most DEFINITELY NSFW and is not okay! Please refrain from commenting things like this!

AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT HARASS THEM FOR THIS! I WAS JUST USING THEM AS AN EXAMPLE!!