⚝💥Sally Starlight X Reader- ⚝

--Y/N's POV:---
Today was a normal day, you had nothing planned. You woke up, brushed your teeth, and got dressed. When you finished getting dressed, you looked over to your dresser and seen the cute little sun shaped pin that Sally had made for you. You quickly grabbed it and put it on your shirt, heading out the door.

You had decided to just go on a walk and visit some of the neighbors since you were totally free today. You stopped by the post office and spoke to Eddie for a bit, apparently he was planning on going on a date today! "Hey Eddie!" "Oh! Hello Y/N! What brings you down here today?" You were wondering why he wasn't off on his date with Frank. "Oh, I don't really know actually.. I'm just stopping by to talk to everyone! But...Why aren't you out on your date with Frank?" "Haha...well...I was going to go but..." He looked down at his large bag of mail. "There seems to be some extra mail I didn't deliver.." You could tell that he was visibility upset about missing out on his date. "Well...Since I'm free today, why don't you let me deliver everything for you! I promise I'll get it all delivered and you can go on your date with Frank!" "Wow!! You'd really do that for me? Thanks Y/N!" He handed you the bag and rushed off to go see Frank.

You had started delivering the mail, going by Poppy's house, then Eddie's, then Franks, and then Barnaby's. The bag was just about empty when you heard a voice call out your name. "Y/N~! It's such a lovley day out, isn't it?" It was Wally Darling, one of your best friends! "Hiya Wally! And yup, it sure is!" "Why are you out delivering mail?..Is Eddie sick?" You giggled, remembering that he was on a romantic picnic with Frank. "Haha! Nope! He's out on a date with Frank so I promised I'd deliver everything for him!" "Ah! I see! Well that awfully sweet of you neighbor! How about once tour donw you come over for some tea?" You didn't really want to go over, yet, you agreed just to be friendly. You wanted to stop by Sally's place and hang out with her.

You had finally finished delivering all the mail and so you walked back to the post office and dropped ofd the bag at Eddie's desk. Afterwards, you walked to Wally's house.

--Sally's POV:---
I was inside my home, practicing a new show that I had been working on when I seen Eddie run out of the post office and soon after, Y/N walk out with Eddie's mail bag. 'huh..I wonder if their delivering the mail for Eddie?'
I watched them deliver mail to some of the neighbors. However, while I was watching them, I noticed Wally walk out of home. He looked at me, then looked over at Y/N, and he planted some sort of devious grin on his face. 'what the-' I was wondering why, until he started to walk towards Y/N.. He spoke to them and while I couldn't hear what they were saying, I knew that Wally was trying to flirt with them. This made me feel some type of way..I didn't know what it was though..jealousy maybe?

I seen Wally walk back into his home and Y/N walk bacl to the post office. I had decided to go and confront Wally about his flirtatious behavior. I wiped off the make-up that I was wearing for my acting and headed out the door, walking towards home. Once I had arrived, I heard Wally speaking to you. "Oh come on~ What do you even find so attractive about Sally, I mean, I'd be a way better candidate for you~" "uhm.." I could tell that you were uncomfortable with the way he was speaking to you and this made me angry. I didn't even knock on the door, I bursted in. "Sorry, Home." Then I walked over to Y/N who was starring at me with a shocked expression on their face and grabbed their hand. I had decided not to say anything while I was there in case I said anything out of pocket.

--Y/N's POV:---
Sally burted through the door, leaving me and Wally shocked. She didn't say a word to either of us which scared me. 'is she angry with me?' She grabbed my hand and lead me out of Wally's house, taking me over to hers. The entire walk there she was silent, I could tell that she was angry. Once we arrived at her home, she opened the door and sat me on her couch, sitting beside me. It was silent, but only for a few seconds. "Do you like Wally?" I was shook by this random question, of course not! I loved Sally very much, so much that it's hard to describe with words! "What?! No, of course not Sally!" "So then..why does he always flirt with you? Why is he always talking to you? You're mine right?" She started at me with a strange look, one I've never seen before on her. Jealousy. "Of course Sally, I'm yours. All yours. I don't like Wally anymore than as a friend." "..Good." She then held onto my waist, pulling me in and kissing my lips, not anything 18+, but a meaningful and passionate kiss telling me that she loved me. After the kiss she just continued to hold me in her arms and we eventually fell asleep, cuddling on her sofa.

--A/N-------
Sorry for posting this so late- I'm not gonna lie I haven't been busy but I'm on spring break so I've been sleeping all day 🧍

Request by cindygaze 😎😎😎😎 (hope u like it I tried I've never done Sally before!)

Word count: 994