🎧Poppy X Reader

Once again, this is made platonically but you can make it as whatever (⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡
-------
As you layed on your sofa, boredly staring up at your ceiling, your telephone began to ring. It scared you a bit but you got up and picked up the phone, twisting the wire on your fingers as you listened. "Ah..Uhm H-hello? Is this Y/N? It's Poppy!" Your face immediately lit up when hearing from Poppy, your favorite neighbor. "Yes, It's me Poppy! What did you need?" You attempted to hide your excitement in your voice but it was a bit hard to whenever talking to her. She explained to you that she needed a bit of help in her bakery since the upcoming event was nearing and she wanted help baking some of the sweets for the festival, you of course agreed and headed down.

As you arrived at the large, red barn, you gently knocked at the door. It was immediately opened as if she was waiting for you and pulled you into a tight hug, her soft colorful feathers tickling your face as you hugged her back, smiling. "Y/N! Oh how I've missed you! I'm so very greatful that you accepted my offer to help me, thank you!" She said that as she gently let go of you, pulling one of her feathers out of you hair and smiling. "It's really no trouble at all, Poppy! I wasn't doing anything at all today anyways. I'm always here to help if you need me to!" She smiled even more at your words, nodding and grabbing your hand, walking twords her kitchen as the smell of baked goods hit your nose. Poppy explained to you what all she needed help with, and how to bake certain things, and you listened carefully, silently listening to her as she spoke calmly.

The two of you spread out in the kitchen, working on separate things to get more done quicker and as she finished icing some cupcakes she moved, now standing behind you as she watched you shape a few cookies. She silently smiled down at you and you finished, turning to her and smiling brightly, showing her the shapes you had made. The shapes were small shapes of her, making her laugh and blush a bit, patting your head and grabbing the cookies, placing them inside the oven and hugging you tightly once again. "Thank you SO much again Y/N, you have been such a helpful baker today! You should bake with me more often!" You smiled and nodded as she let you go, the two of you sat in her kitchen as you waited for the cookies and other things finished, talking about random things. Once the cookies finished, she let you take them out and the two of you iced them together, sharing glances and a few giggles as you finally finished all of the baked goods.

----A/N----
HELLO

word count: 536

i hope you guys enjoyed these two, It's nice to change it up and do some different characters somtimes! I think I'll do another Sally one next?

╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭ idk