Poppy X Reader

SORRY FOR THE TOP PICTURE LMAO I RAN OUT OF POPPY ONES 🧍‍♀️

You were walking around the neighborhood, speaking with Eddie as you did. You waved goodbye to him as he went back to the post office since his shift had ended when you noticed Poppy outside of her home. When you finally approached her she seemed to be a bit stressed, frantically tossing some hay around and looking all around the place, maybe she dropped something? "Poppy? Are you missing something?" She immediately turned around, looking down at you and sighing softly, nodding. "Ah...y-yes I seem to have misplaced my purse pins! I've looked just about everywhere but well..my height doesn't make it very easy to look down at the ground.." "Would you like me to help then momma?" She smiled down at you, slightly nodding.

After a few minutes, the two of you searching atound her barn you finally found her pins underneath one of the hay beds. "Thank you so much deary! You've been such a help for me, really..say, how about as a 'thank you' I make you some pie?" You didn't like the idea of her saying thank you so much for something so tiny, but you did love her baking. You eagerly nodded, taking hold of one of her hands as her soft colorful feathers brushed against your skin/fur/WHATEVER.

Poppy and you baked a blueberry pie together, it took a while to cool but afterwards you both ate some, and Eddie came and ate some as well. After Eddie ate a piece, he took another home for Frank leaving you and Poppy alone. You and Poppy made some small talk while she reorganized her pins. "Hopefully now I won't lose them again!" The two of you shared a laugh as you watched her clean up some, you sometimes offering to help her with things.

So sorry for the long break! I've been getting ready for school to start and I've been trying to fix my sleep schedule 😋

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the short Poppy story expect more! Please comment any characters you want done (or aus!)

words count: 363