Part Four

This can be read early over on Patreon.com/BabyCory1

"While I don't hate the idea of a cloth diaper, I also don't like the idea of having to clean them," Lauren said, poking the front of her diaper, taking a second to realize what she had just said, then looking down at her device.

"Oh god I'm stupid," She said finally realizing how much power she truly possessed now, then with a press of the button she began her most important wish ever.

"I wish that from this point on this device is now nano based and is in my bloodstream, it doesn't cause me any health problems and activates when I say I wish," Lauren said, then after waiting a second her passed out, after what felt like a few hours she came to still laying on the ground. With a gentle push she managed to get herself up and began by figuring out what had happened. At first glance she noticed that the device wasn't in her hand nor laying around her. After a second of panicking she realized what had happened and let out a sigh of relief. That's when she noticed a familiar wet feeling coming from her now very heavy cloth diaper, the swans hadn't changed color like a pullup which saddened her a little.

"I wish I was in a clean pull up that was seized up to hold four of my wettings," Lauren said out loud hoping she had set everything up correctly, quickly she felt the now welcomed dizziness. After noticing that it had passed she looked down to see a pink and purple pullup was now in place of her wet cloth diaper, it was bulky but not to the point that it caused her to waddle. Well waddle enough that she couldn't walk right, just enough that any parent would know she was just a toddler, and hell some might even offer to change her depending on the situation. These thoughts made Lauren blush, she wanted them to happen and now with her powers she would be able to make situations such as those into reality.

After all this Laurn finally decided to head to bed, after all that had happened today she was exhausted and while she could just with for that exhausted to leave her she wanted to sleep in her own bed, something about actually going to sleep just felt better, and now that she knew she would wake up in a wet diaper it just felt right to experience that. So she brushed her hair and put on her pajamas and after getting ready for about half an hour she finally climbed into bed.

"This isn't right," Lauren said as she looked up towards the ceiling, while yes she was in bed ready to sleep something didn't feel right.

"I wish my bed was now a queen-sized crib," Lauren said a smile going across her face, then with another wave of dizziness she turned her head to the side, noticing the bars that had appeared. With that she closed her eyes quickly drifting off to sleep, feeling for relaxed than she ever had before.