Page Two

Lauren looked hard and long at the little box and after carefully observing it and trying to decide if it was real or if she had just made everything up she picked it up and slowly brought her index finger down on the red button. Then almost immediately after she had pressed it a voice began to imminent from the little box.

"Congratulations on obtaining your very own Reality Changing Device or RCD for short. You now have complete control over your reality. Please change it however you wish!" And with that short explanation, the little black box went silent. 

Lauren sat there in utter disbelief, thoughts such as "this can't be real right?", "Is something like this even possible?" and "If this is real what do I even change?" were racing through her mind. The one thing she did know is that she had to test it, I mean what harm would testing it cause. And with that decided she once again brought her finger down upon the button. 

"I now have one million dollars in my account," Lauren said to the box. As soon as the last word escaped her lips she was overcome with a sense of dizziness, but after about a second everything was back to normal. Immediately she grabbed her phone and began launching her bank app. Deep down she knew there was no way her account actually had a million dollars in it but a small part of her still hoped it did. 

One long second later her bank app finally loaded and Lauren couldn't believe her eyes, her bank account had a one million dollar transfer pending.  She couldn't believe it, this little box actually worked. And best of all it was all hers, she could do anything and have anything she had or could ever dream of. Once this realization hit her she hit the red button again as quickly as she physically could. 

"I am now wearing a pampers diaper, one of the ones meant for newborns but this one is sized to fit me," Lauren said to the box while looking around to see if anyone would be able to hear her. Then once again the feeling of dizziness came over her and like before it was gone within a second. But this time things felt different. Her hand began to move downward, and once it came upon the crouch area of her jeans she could immediately tell how poofy it had become. With a smile, she realized how fun life was going to be from now on. 

Quickly but surly Lauren packed up her belonging into her bookbag, then without ever letting it out of her site grabbed the RCD and grasped it while she left the library cafe, crinkling the whole way out. Of course, she could hear the crinkle but she didn't care, every step was like living in heaven. Lauren had been a closet ABDL for years, reading diaper stories on the internet and whatnot. At first, she didn't really care for it, but curiosity had gotten the better of her, and through the countless stories, she read a thought eventually surfaced in her mind.

"I wonder what a diaper would feel like?" This thought ran over and over like it was a Big Bang Theory episode. At one point she had even looked into buying a few diapers, but due to their price, she had given up on that idea. But now things were different now she could do anything she wanted.

Lauren quickly made her way to her car and got into the driver's side, and for a little while, she just sat there eyes closed rubbing the front of her diaper. It felt like everything she ever thought it would. But just like before a new thought began to appear in the back of her mind. 

"I wonder what it would feel like to wet a diaper?"

If you liked this chapter please make sure to give it a vote and if your reading this on amazon please give it a favorite. Anyways thank you so much for reading and I will see you In the next chapter. :)