𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐈𝐗 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

I have learnt so much about Avery. As predicted, she is an mafia boss. Not just any mafia boss, Ava is an actual Russian mob boss!

When she actually spoke to me with her accent, I nearly fainted and couldn't once open my mouth to say nothing.

She told me, she had to train herself to actually adapt to New York's accent, and she fell for it and used it.

But what I'm trying to say is, I've never once thought I would fell in-love with an actual Russian mob boss.

Mind-blowing, really.

I've learned alot in the pass few days, and even so, mom told me it might take some time for my vampire instincts to be more prominent.

Meaning that my sight, hearing, taste, strength, speed will be more heightened and it all takes practice.

To say that, I met almost all of the Elves that mom is family with, is a little over an understatement. I felt so honored, as they are so kind.

Although, I met them on the same land that is Avery's parent's home and castle. But still, I can't get over the fact that I stayed at an literal castle.

If I was to have an best friend that is human, and I was to tell her all about my time spent in an castle.

Also, mindlessly- I met my in-laws at an unplanned state and time.

It led to me wondering,would she let meet them, if any of this happened? Would she? Would she found the courage to tell me the truth?

All of this led up to me been attacked, and it seems all of this that happened, maybe, for the best.. I mean-

Let's be honest right now, I overthink all this in my mind and I can't stop thinking. The truth wouldn't be known if it didn't occured.

Anyway- enough with all that! I'm going on a dateeeeeeeee! With MY TWO MATES!

GOD, I'm so nervous and it's feeling like I'm in an movie, and about to walk down the aisle to them, but having cold feet.

"Honey, it's all gonna be fine. Don't think too much into it."

I sighed, "but mom.. how can I not?" I pouted, as she did my makeup for me.

Surprisedly, a storm not twister hasn't passed through as yet. My MOM actually doing my makeup this time around.

We hardly got time to have a 'motherly bond' with each other. If all of us isn't busy with our differences.

But now, I'm still a little shocked that she took over Gem's spot in doing my makeup. I'm always used to Gem doing it for me.

Mom sighed and stood in front of me, since I was seated on the cushion stool Infront of the vanity mirror in my room.

My eyes fluttered open, my eyelashes been done by her. I looked up at my mother, and she gave me a soft smile.

"There is no need to be scared, my love. I was just the same with Zoey. But grand-grand made me felt on top of the world, also she did remind me that, she's my mate and it was an important date. For us."

I chuckled and look in the mirror at my makeup, and it really looks like an professional did it

"I bet, she scolded you to get out of her sight." I giggled at the thought.

She laughed softly and nodded. "That woman nearly ran me out with her scepter. Never forgot that day." She smiled at me.

With a sigh, she close the makeup palette and danced a little at me. "Come now. Time to get dresssssss!" She sing-song at me.