2. New Begginings

Magsimula sa umpisa

We all walked through the door and there stood a massive hallway. My mouth hung open. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. While walking inside I did a full turn to see the house.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Enzo asked me.

I was still struck by the beauty of this palace I only nodded as an answer.

"I don't believe we've met properly. I'm Enzo, one of Dante's right hand man and best friend." He told me while holding his hand out for me.

"I'm Maria, I'm Dante's future wife." I said while putting his hand on his.
Instead of shaking  it, he kissed the top of my hand.

"Enzo, don't even think about it, she's my fiancé not yours so deal with it. " Dante said firmly from the other room while popping his head in the hallway to show Enzo his serious face.

Enzo had a smirk all over his face, which kind of made me laugh.

"I mean if your friends are as beautiful than you, please give me their number." Enzo said which made me burst our in laughter.

Dante came in the room. He told Enzo to go take my bags up to our room. Enzo soon left after that command. Dante was taking me on a tour of the house.

We reached the kitchen and there stood a woman.

"Cara!" Dante shouted.

The woman came running toward us while saying "yes, Mr Albero." She came towards us before stopping when she saw me. "Who's this?"  She asked.

"This Cara, is my fiancé Maria." Dante said.

"I didn't know you were engaged Mr Albero. " she said quite happily that he finally found someone.

"Yes,well it was none of your business but I guess you know now. " Dante said firmly.

I didn't quite like the tone he used while speaking to his staff. He still should speak to them with respect.

*hour later.

I now know that his office, lounge,kitchen,dinning room,cinema room,a small weapons room (not the main one) was downstairs.
Our bedroom, Enzo, Luca ( who I'm yet to meet) Ellena and many guests room and a big weapons room are on the second floor.
The third floor, there's a big gym, training room.
And basement which where they kept the people who they tortured and kill.

I was in the cinema room watching mamma mia. My favourite film. I've always loved to watch it from a young age. My dream is to visit Greece one day.

Dante walked in.
"My friends and sister are coming over for dinner. You can invite a friend if you'd like." He said.

"Ok thanks. What time?" I asked

"Around 6." He said before walking out of the room.

I immediately paused mamma mia and phoned Gabriella.  And told her about the news lately and how she's invited for dinner.
She agreed straight away. After our phone call I decided to get ready.

I decided to wear my red strapless dress with red stilettos. I wore gold hoop earnings. I decided to curl my hair and leave it down.