"Lee?"

The nickname was enough for me to realize it was Minho. Footsteps sounded in my dark room while I wondered how he even managed to get in the room.

"I stole your hairpin." He explained before I even asked. I didn't look up, staying buried under the sheets with tears wetting my face. I was still angry.

"Lee." He put his weight on my bed; he sat down. I didn't reply, acting tough. "Lee." He repeated, poking his finger in my side. "LeeLee." He added, poking a few more times.

I got irritated, let out a grunt and pushed him away. It didn't stop him to sit down again.

"Lenora." He now changed to my full name, which he barely did. "Leeeeeee. Respond to me."

"You left me for dead." I grumbled emotionless.

"I don't see your corpse right now. You're alive."

I didn't answer, sick of his sarcasm for the first time in my life. I had always loved it.

"Are you crying?" Minho then wondered. I still didn't reply, hoping he would leave, though my heart secretly wanted to see what he would do. "Leeeeee." He said unnecessary long. "This is not funny. I'm bored."
No reply.
"Lenora Verlice!" He said angrily. "Answer me."

"I will not listen to you." I told him, stern, turning around under my blanket. "Leave me alone."

"I'm sorry." He apologized quickly, and not meaningful at all. More weight got dropped down on my bed. "Sleepover?"

I didn't tell him about what the torture I went through for him. I wanted to save that trauma for never.

"Fry is not here to make fun of us if we have a sleepover." Minho continued.

"Rat will kill me."

"I'll make sure he won't."

"By running away again?"

"I said I'm sorry!"

I got enough of him and decided to remain silent until he left, but the poking in my side went on for multiple minutes. Minho repeated my name over and over again, until I got so annoyed I pushed him off the bed.

With a bonk he hit the ground, followed by an "Ow! You're gonna regret that!"

Minho's hands found their way to my sides. He started tickling. I kicked with my feet, but soon couldn't help to let out a slight laugh at the tickling feeling. Only at the tickling feeling. Minho chuckled and kept going, so I had to gasp for air, laughing so hard.

"S-stop!" I gasped.

"Do you forgive me?"

I kicked him in the stomach with my knee. It wasn't too hard, but enough to make him stop tickling. Groaning, he pulled the sheets off me and gave me a not-too-hard slap on the cheek, probably joking.

Offended I slapped him back. Minho frowned and tried to push me off the bed, I tried the same to him.

Later, we both fell with sheets and everything attached to us. "Minho! You're sitting on my hair!" I pushed him away from me, hard.

He didn't let it slide, and started pulling my hair teasingly. I got more angry and pushed a hand in his face. Not long after that, we rolled over the floor, fighting, but not too rough. We would never hurt each other. That was an unspoken rule.

"I said I'm sorry!" Minho screamed dramatically when I touched his hair. He continued ruffling mine, creating knots.

"Say it with a meaning!" I yelled back. Neither of us cared if a nurse would hear us. It was just us two against everything, except then against each other... but yeah.