"Oh my god." I groaned to myself, putting my head down.

Finally, I got myself together and started clicking through the multiple stories I posted last night. Most of them were just random small clips of me, music or pictures of food and drinks.

Then, I found it.

The video that currently has my phone blowing up.

It was a video of Angel and I, clearly intoxicated. We slowly flicked our tongues on each other's before tongue kissing, nastily. All while Girls Need Love played in the background.

"Angel!" I accidentally shouted, startling her out of her sleep.

"What?" she mumbled, gradually sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Um...so...I might've...sort of posted us last night." I hesitantly admitted.

"Doing what?" she asked, confused. "...kissing." I stated.

Angel gave me a stare that was hard to read. She then shrugged before laying back down and closing her eyes.

"Angel! Did you hear me? Do you not care?" I questioned. "Yea, I heard you." Angel mumbled. "...but nah, I don't really care. Bout time bitches know why you're off limits." she continued.

"Bae look." I turned my phone to her. Angel slowly opened her eyes. I watched as her eyes widened.

Angel quickly sat up and took my phone, looking at the video of us closer.

"Yo, what the fuck? You ain't say we were swallowing each other's faces like that." Angel covered her mouth while smiling.

"Shii, I don't care. They were gonna find out when we get married anyways..." Angel shrugged.

"Yea but, what about what Lena told us?" I wondered. "What about it?" Angel scoffed. "You think I wasn't telling the public bout us cause of her? Nah, I did it for your comfort." she expressed.

"It's only on your close friends anyways." Angel handed me my phone. "Really?" I questioned, looking at my phone.

Angel nodded while getting up.

"So, you don't care if I leave it up here?" I asked. "No." Angel smiled a little.

I watched as she suspiciously walked over to the side of the bed I was laying on. "What are you doing?" I questioned her suspicious behavior.

"Happy birthday sexy." Angel smiled while pinning me down on my stomach.

"You get half now and half tonight." I heard her say. "Half what?" I questioned, attempting to get out of her hold. "Stop moving." Angel told me, tightening her grip.

Suddenly I felt a sharp, stinging pain as Angel slapped my ass harder than ever. "One..." I heard Angel count.

She slapped my ass again and the sound filled the room, followed by me groaning.

I started trying to move once again. "Stay still!" Angel firmly spoke. "Nah cause you're doing too much." I mumbled, my face smushed into the bed.

Angel quickly started slapping my ass repeatedly. "Fuck! Angel..." I groaned in pain. She ignored me and continued.

"...10...11. See, all done...for now." Angel let out a no good laugh.