The relics of the king

-Kazehana palace, Land of Spring-

''So the island has been identified?'' Naruto asked his cousin, Daena Blackfyre, who eagerly nodded. The island where his great ancestors were buried had been discovered and this meant that the iron crown and soul ring of King Enoch was soon to be his his.

''Yes. Saqqara island, about a hundred nautical kilometers east of the Land of Lightning. Relatively small, not even five kilometers across.'' Daena answered. ''We, the Blackfyres, are the last descendants of King Enoch, Naruto. With you possessing the great king's iron crown and soul ring... you'll become unstoppable.''

''The iron crown commands the nine leviathan children of Glaurung the Abhorred, father of dragons. The ring controls souls, life and death itself. On a more powerful scale than even the rinnegan. The Narada, the king's great sword, is already in my possession. With all three in my hands, people might think I'm the king reborn.'' Naruto said and they continued walking. ''How's Daemon doing?''

''Well. The implant of Itachi Uchiha's left sharingan went well. He should be getting up by now.'' Daena replied and the Blackfyre prince opened the door and made his presence known. ''Speak of the devil.''

''I'm the prince of Magog, a dragon-born, not a devil.'' Daemon retorted.

''Good old Daemon. Never one to joke around, always straight to business.'' Daena said to Naruto who chuckled lightly.

''Daemon. Good to see you again my brother-in-arms.'' Naruto said and they all sat down for the afternoon tea. ''How's the eye?''

''Slightly blurry but the medicine would fix that or so the doctors said.'' Daemon replied. ''I can use his abilities was what you said, Naruto. The Tsukuyomi. An illusion based power that traps a victim in the mind, manipulating time itself. Powerful as it may be, it's still not quite as desirable as your own.''

''It's still good, Daemon.'' Naruto said. ''I am the Uchiha prince. A prophecy amomg the clan that an exceptional Uchiha will be born every few generations with the power to copy already existing mangekyō abilities and make it stronger. Itachi has basically given me all of his abilities including his Susanoo weapons like Yata Mirror. I consulted the mages and had the Amaterasu also implanted to your eye. You can use both of Itachi's power and the unique Blackfyre chakra will prevent any blindness.''

''Good.'' Daemon simply remarked and drank his tea. ''I heard you fought the Raikage, the Kazekage and the Tsuchikage. And Danzo Shimura and Kakashi Hatake, your former teacher.''

''Only the first two. The Tsuchikage didn't do much against me while I fought the Raikage and his escorts. I also faced the new Kazekage but not too long. Then they teamed up to kill me but they failed.''

''How well do you think I'll fare against them?'' Daemon asked and Naruto wanted to laugh a bit. They stood little chance against the Blackfyre in a fight.

''You'll win with medium levels of difficulty, Daemon.'' Naruto answered. ''Let's say you were to replace me that days. Out of all the five kage, the Raikage stands as the biggest challenge but you'll win against him. The others are as good as cannon fodder. Danzo too is the same and I respected my old teacher even to this moment. I did not want to kill him but if it was you, I'd think you win if my old teacher did not use his Kamui.''

''And the Akatsuki?''

''In that scenario, Itachi will put up the biggest challenge but he would be a nuisance if anything. Your sword swings could destroy my humanoid Susanoo which is far more durable than Itachi's armored Susanoo. Itachi will have to use Tsukuyomi to win but your unique purple chakra negates that. Amaterasu wouldn't be too useful and his only advantage is the Totsuka Blade. The others wouldn't even be able to scratch you.'' Naruto answered.