War of Unification part 8: war's end

-palace of Angband, Konstantia-

The war was nearly over, at least from the reports that Naruto was given. It had been more than a hundred days since the launching of Operation: Abyssal Rise and almost all the continents were under Blackfyre rule. Once rebuilding was finished, all eyes can turn to the east. To make the ideas of conquest easier, the eastern lands were full of resources that the industries of Magog needed. In this highly advanced technological society, every bit of it was needed and there were plans... for expansions into space and interstellar colonization.

'All good and all but soon comes the matter... of who ascends to the throne.' Naruto thought to himself. Daemon was ready to take the throne of Magog but the new Blackfyre Empire was entirely different. 'Aunt Rhaella wants us to duel it out. The winner shall ascend to the throne of the new empire.' Naruto would have to fight his cousin, his brother in arms. 'I won't hold back just as you too won't hold back against me, Daemon. To the better warrior.'

Naruto stopped looking out of the window of his bed chambers and back at the reports on his table. Everything was going smoothly for him. After the rebuilding was finished, he'll head east to take his long awaited revenge. He'll finally be able to avenge Shisui and the clan and also on Kushina and those he hated in the Leaf. In his room was a separate room in which he kept the girls he mind controlled there like some toys. He would call them out and after they completed their orders, would be sent inside again, awaiting new ones. He added, to his personal harem, Tsume and Hana Inuzuka just to spite Kiba for his personal pettiness against the Inuzuka. He put the two women in his 'pets' category while the rest (minus Shizuka) were under concubines. It wasn't all too uncommon for monarchs in the west or east to have their own personal harems.

''Entertain me.'' Naruto ordered in a soft voice and the women woke up from their sleep. They came out of their separate room and danced for the Uchiha. Karin and Kin were behind him to massage his tired arms and his two pets, Tsume and Hana, were rubbing his feet. Naruto took a deep breath to relieve some stress and he stopped thinking about the war, trying to relax. It worked for ten minutes till he was needed in the war council room.

''My prince, the queen regent requests your presence in the war council.'' a royal palace guard informed Naruto.

''I'll arrive shortly.'' Naruto replied. His eyes shifted to the eternal mangekyō and glowed. The girls stopped their activities, stood as stiff as statues and then returned to the room. The mental command feature was a great addition to him. He then stood up, stretched his back and put on his boots and military trench coat. He then proceeded to go to the war council to hear what his aunt had to say to him.

(war council room in Angband)

''Ah, Konstantine. You've arrived.'' Rhaella remarked. Unlike her two children, she wasn't used to calling Naruto by his birth name. ''And Daemon is here as well. I have a task I want both of you to complete.''

''Say it, mother, and we will finish it.'' Daemon replied and his mother was happy to know her son was always ready for a fight.

''Four armies are within Magog's borders.'' Rhaella told the two. ''They are the last remaining soldiers of Chedorlaomer king of Eram, Tidal king of Goyim, Amraphel king of Shin and Arioch king of Ellasar. They number approximately a million and two hundred soldiers with help from the Golden Eagles mercenary company. They are going to meet up with Q'anah and her new pirate fleet to mount an assault on Konstantia. With the capital without half of it's defense fleet and inexperienced and outnumbered reserves, I had an idea. I want you, Konstantine, to destroy the combined army and you, Daemon, to eradicate Q'anah once and for all. Destroy every last one of them. Leave no survivors.''