Vs Deidara and Sasori

-Kazehana palace, Land of Spring-

Naruto had brought back several boxes worth of the red chakra enhancing crystals to the Land of Spring. Once it arrived, the science division under Daena Blackfyre's supervision had quickly conducted experiments and tests on the red crystals. As the results of the tests came in, it was more and more intriguing to the Blackfyre princess. The results of the red crystals could, as the spies and informants said, indeed power up the chakra generators of the imperial army and navy. If continual research was done, then perhaps they might discover an answer to renweable energy and a power source for stellar expansion. It was also capable of powering up the new chakra based rifles that were created about a year back.

''These crystals are amazing, Naruto.'' Daena told him. ''Their potential in helping the empire's advancement in science and technology is huge. Renweable energy, power sources for the weapons and vehicles and just so much more. It may as well be one of the best finds of the decade.''

''I am glad to hear that they're of use, Daena.'' Naruto said to his cousin. ''So, anything new on the Akatsuki that was found while I was gone?''

''Oh that.'' Daena quickly got her papers and examined them for the marked lines. It contained new info regarding the infamous organization. ''You do know that the Akatsuki are after the tailed beasts, right? As it turned out, the one tailed racoon dog reformed and a fight broke out between Leaf and Sand to get it. Two members of the organization, identified as Deidara and Sasori, captured the tailed beast. They are bringing it to a hidden base apparently. It's exact location is still an unknown and our best assassins are trying to locate it.''

''I see. Hopefully, we continue being updated on their progress. How are the Haruno breeding stock back in the west, Daena? I'm curious as to their fate. Are they still alive?''

''Yes and continually giving birth to new soldiers.'' Daena answered her cousin's question in an uncaring tone. ''The Inuzuka and Hyuga women as well while the males serve in the army. The Inuzuka as guard and hunting hounds while the Hyuga as scouts. They're effective and without doubt in loyalty.''

''Good to hear. The Harunos actually owned the brothels back in the village. You could say, not too much changed for them. As for the Inuzuka, well, I guess they had it coming. I will admit that I am a bit petty at times and I remember them filing a complaint cause I had beaten up Kiba after he insulted my clan. Now, they're just mindless dogs. I heard from the informants that Hiashi Hyuga was mad about losing the side branch, his youngest daughter and all the young women in the and children of the main branch. I never really was a big fan of the guy. Too proud and arrogant in my opinion. Wish I could see his face when it happened.'' Naruto said to Daena.

''Must be one heck of a sight to behold.'' Daena admitted. Though she may not know the Hyuga clan head, she did know some boastful people in the west and seeing them humbled and humiliated was always a funny sight. ''Of all the Hyuga, only one Neji Hyuga was exempt from the whole ritual. He was your friend and such. What happened to him after that? I'm kinda curious.''

''My mind enslaved minions kidnapped not just the Harunos but also academy students from the Leaf. I just happened to have ordered that one Tenten Higurashi be taken as well. She was Kotoamutsukami'd by me and I gave her to Neji. A win win in my opinion.'' Naruto answered his cousin's question. ''I do hope all the building projects here in the east isn't costing the treasury too much.''

''Not really. At least, it isn't taking too much of a toll on the global economy. Even then, the money generated from the eastern industries make the cost worth it.'' Daena replied. ''I think we should inspect the Hidden Mist and see Major Heinz's progress.''