─── 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. DIVINE MOVE

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 through the hospital with the two Onis on either side of him. The dark kitsune had come up with a new plan to take down the McCall pack, a wicked scheme that involved some familiar players, but first, he needed to gather some information from an old host. Screams could be heard echoing throughout the building as the Oni slashed anyone who stood in their way.

The commotion caught Grace's attention as she lay down in her hospital bed, watching the local news station. Her burn wounds from the electrical wire incident had healed quite nicely and she was cleared for release but she decided to leave in the morning.

Grace got her bed and walked towards the door, only to come face to face with a familiar face. One of her daughter's friends, Stiles, though he looked quite different from the last time she seen him.

"Stiles, right?" She questioned him.

"Not exactly." The Nogitsune replied before suddenly grasping her by the neck, taking her by surprise, and slamming her against a nearby wall.

"W-What are you-u doing, S-Stiles?" Grace gasped out through struggling breaths.

The Nogitsune smirked, tightening his grip. "You don't recognize me, do you? It's been 17 years since we last saw each other."

A brisk chill quaked through Grace's body as she realized who it was. The haunting memories of her past flashed through her mind. The screams, the pain, and the fear of all her victims.

"You came back," Grace whispered.

"I came back for my daughter," The Nogitsune chuckled.

"She is not your daughter," Grace stated, firmly. She knew there was no trace of the Nogitsune's influence on Riley, he had no claim to her and there was no way she was going to let the dark creature have him.

"She's more powerful than I thought. She was able to trigger her untapped abilities, much faster than you could've," The Nogitsune stated, ignoring the woman's words. He had some inquiries that needed answers. "How is it possible for her blood to able to heal anyone? Werewolves nor kitsunes have the ability to do it."

Grace remained silent in defiance, staring into the creature's dead dark brown eyes.

Once again the Nogitsune squeezed Grace's throat in anger, "HOW. IS. IT. POSSIBLE?!"