─── 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. BARROW

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ago, Riley Marshall had just kissed her longtime crush, Scott McCall. Then spent an entire day avoiding him because she was scared of the consequences behind that kiss. So, she thought locking herself in room was the best idea though there was an occasional food run for her and her mom, but one food run in particular didn't turn out to well.

Riley's forehead was throbbing from whatever blunt object that knocked her unconscious as she was walking to her car. She blink her eyes a few times to see Kira Yukimura, a few feet across from her.

"Kira?" Riley attempted to move, but her hands are tied behind her back. She suddenly become very aware of the cold chain around them, so tight that her skin is bleeding a little.

Kira wiggled around on the fence she is leaning up, "Oh, thank god, you're okay."

Riley surveyed the room for any signs to figure out where they are. "Kira, where are we?"

"Some substation. It's Barrow. He's the mass murder. He brought us here." She whispered.

An axe hits an electrical box in the room. The two girls heads snap in the direction of the sound. A tall, skinny man hits the box one more time, except this time, he was actually cutting a power wire and not the actually box.

Riley realized they were in a power substation.

Barrow dragged the wire along with his as he walked towards the two. The end of the wire sending sparks while he let it slide against the fence.

Riley squinted from the sparks going every where while wiggling her hands around, trying to feel what kind of wire is around her wrists.

"What are you doing?" Kira croaked out as a tear slipping down her cheek.

"Right now?" Barrow stopped walking and crouched down next to Kira, touching one of the wires wrapped around her body.

Riley glanced down at herself, seeing those same red wires all over her body. Something she didn't even pay attention to those.

"Ah. Right now, I'm gonna take your picture." Barrow takes Kira's phone out of her pocket. "Hmm. Just a little proof of our time here together. A little proof for all of those people who never believed."

He takes a few pictures with the flash on before moving towards Riley. "You are a special one. You weren't part of the plan, but when I was driving back, I saw you...there's something about that feels familiar. I knew I had to grab you, too."

Flashing of light blinded Riley, only making her angry.

Riley yanked on the wires, holding back a growl. "Okay, you got your picture. You want to let us go now?"