─── 𝐈𝐗. THE ECLISPE

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
SEASON THREE — EPISODE NINE

        𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 a tickling sensation on her hand, prompting her to opened her eyes to see a little spider crawling across her hand

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 a tickling sensation on her hand, prompting her to opened her eyes to see a little spider crawling across her hand. She screamed, flickering the spider off of her hand and watched as it fell on the leaves.

'Leaves?' She thought to herself.

The blonde sat up, looking around, to see she was surrounded by trees. The full moon was still in the sky with a corner of darkness creeping on the edges, indicating the lunar eclipse was nearly happening. She slowly stood up and felt chills as a gust of wind, forcing her to look down to see was butt spanking naked.

"Great. Just great." Riley mumbled.

Suddenly, a shrilling scream rippled through the quiet air, making Riley wince before she realized the familiar voice behind that scream.

"Lydia." She whispered, taking off in the direction of where the scream came from. It led her onto an road as a blue truck could be seen zooming until the driver caught sight of the blonde, forcing him to come to a complete stop. His screeching tires made Riley freeze from in her spot and quickly cover her lady parts.

Both the passenger and driver door swung open and stepping into the headlights was Derek and Cora Hale.

"Riley?" Cora called out in confusion. "What are you doing here and why are you naked?"

Riley whipped her back to face the two.  "It's a long story—can I borrow your jacket?"

Cora looked to her brother who was resisting the urge to glance at Riley's greek goddess body. He shrugged off his leather and hand it over to Cora who was walked it over to Riley.

The blonde slipped into the warm coat that swallowed her body before zipping it to her collarbone and facing the two Hales. 

"We need to go back to Beacon Hills." Riley stated, walking towards the backseat of the truck and hopping inside.

"Can you explain why were you in the forest, naked?" Cora asked as she and Derek got inside of the truck.

"Was this some witch ritual?" Derek asked.

"No." Riley said, offendedly. "I'm—it's a long complicated story, but the short version is, I am a werewolf now, I transformed last night and wonder off into the forest."

Cora sniffed the blonde, "You smell like wolf, but it's different."

"Because I am a different." Riley answered before she noticed bags in the seat next to her. "Wait, you leaving?"

Cora looked to her brother who glanced at Riley through the rear view mirror.

"It's for the best." Derek answered.